7; boyfriend

❦ -zach's pov
"be my boyfriend?"

I wake up and look over, seeing daniel cuddled into my chest. i smile and slowly move out of his grip, getting up to put on some clean clothes.

daniel and i did nothing more then kiss last night.. but it was amazing. i'm really starting to like this kid.

after i finished changing, i look over and see daniel still sleeping. i grab my phone and see a new text from jack.

jack
hey zach i'm sorry for last night.

zach
it's cool jack, don't stress

jack
i am. i feel like you won't talk to me again

zach
of course i'll talk to you

jack
you're not even gay

zach
i'm bi

jack
oh i didn't know that

zach
yeah hahah it was literally yesterday i came out to daniel

jack
how is daniel

zach
he's sleeping

jack
he's with you?

zach
yup

jack
oh ok. i gotta get back to corbyn

zach
corbyn?

jack
yeah, it's a guy i slept with last night

zach
oh have fun

jack
thanks! bye

zach
bye

i put my phone down, going over to my full length mirror and look at myself. i don't want to feel what i do for jack. i wish i wasn't jealous of whoever that corbyn kid is, but i can't help it.

i close my eyes, feeling a bit tired since i just woke up. i suddenly feel arms around my waist and i open my eyes, seeing daniel smiling in the mirror, "good morning." i smile, "good morning daniel."

i lean my head to the side and share a quick kiss with him. "any plans for this beautiful saturday morning?" he asks cheekily and i giggle. "i just plan to spend it with you," i say and he blushes.

"that sounds perfect," he says and hugs me tighter. "want to make baby pancakes?" i ask and he giggles. "duh! race ya," he says, staring to bolt out of the door.

i laugh and chase after him, running down into the kitchen. daniel slips while running down the hall and knocks me down with him. we laugh hysterically, admiring each other's smiles.

"be my boyfriend?" i ask suddenly. daniel smiles, "you already know my answer, baby." he leans in and kisses me, making me smile into it.

we pull back and daniel runs his fingers through my brown hair, "so.. baby pancakes?" i smile, standing up. i pull him up, "baby pancakes." he chuckles, holding my hand as we walk downstairs.

with daniel, i feel like there won't be as much drama. i trust daniel with my life, everything. i possibly even love him.

❦ -a/n
yes, this is a jachary fanfic. just wait ;)