16; first date

❦ -jack's pov
"will you go out with me?"

ZACH and i after sucking each other's faces off went down to the pool to meet with jonah. i really like jonah, he's nice to us. we are in our bathing suits, zach on my back while i carry him.

we walk into the pool area and look around, seeing jonah in the pool with his two sisters. his mom and dad are no where in sight. "jack, zach, come swim!" jonah says and we drop our towels, jumping into the pool.

i giggle and hold zach up, kissing his lips softly. i put him down and we swim over to jonah. "man, you guys are in love huh?" jonah asks and zach and i look at each other, smiling.

"we aren't dating yet, actually," zach says and jonah furrows his eyebrows. "really?" he asks and we nod. "well someone needs to make a move," jonah giggles and swims over to his sisters.

i lift zach up and smile at him, "maybe we can have a date tonight. how's that sound?" he smiles, "sounds perfect."

zach and i just got to dinner. the place is owned by the hotel and is really nice. we take off our jackets and put them on the back of our chairs. we thank the waiter and i look at zach, "this place is fancy." zach chuckles.

"good thing i brought $200," he says and i shake my head. "there's no way you're paying for this. i asked you out," i say and he giggles. "fine," he says and i smile, happy he didn't try to argue about it.

"forgot to say, but you look amazing," i say and zach smiles, his rosy cheeks getting more red. "thank you, you too," he says and i lean over, kissing his lips. someone clears their throat and we look up, seeing the waiter.

"drinks?" he asks. "two waters please," i say and he nods, walking away. i laugh, "did you hear the way he cleared his throat? goddamn, he needs to drink something." zach laughs.

after dinner, zach and i go back to our hotel room. jonah is sleeping on his bed, so we walk out on the balcony, bringing blankets. zach sits on my lap and i wrap my arms around him.

"thanks for taking me out tonight. i think that was our first official date," he says and i smile. "yeah, i think it was.. and no problem. i had fun," i say and he nods.

"me too," he says and turns around in my lap so he's looking at me. "i wanted to ask you something," he says and i smile, knowing what he's going to ask me. "me first," i say and he giggles.

"okay." "will you go out with me?" i ask and he gasps. "jack! i wanted to ask you!" he says and i giggle, moving the blankets over us more.

"so is that a yes?" i ask, a huge smile on my face. zach giggles, kissing my lips, "of course it's a yes." i smile and lean in, kissing him again.