10; cheating

❦ -zach's pov
"i wish you were mine."

I get pushed up against the wall as his lips meet mine. i moan into the kiss as he grabs my crotch, palming me through my sweats. "jack," i moan and he pulls off panting. "yeah?"

"can we.. mm.. wait a little longer for sex," i say and he nods, still palming my erection. "yeah, of course, it's only been two weeks since we've been messing around. i get it," he says and i pant.

two weeks since i've been cheating on daniel. i haven't told him. no one knows except jack and i. that's how we planned it. eventually i will have to tell daniel.. when the time is right.

i can't look the boy in the eyes without breaking down crying. he makes me soft and what i'm doing to him is horrible.

i can't tell him because i don't want to crush his heart. i know i should. i know it's wrong. i'm just not ready yet.

jack takes his hand off my bulge and gulps, catching his breath, "what are you thinking about, herron?" i look at him and see his curls all messy. he looks hot.

"nothing. just thinking," i say and fix his messy hair. he chuckles, bringing me over to his bed. he lays me down on it and i smile, looking up at him. he smiles, looking down at me.

"you're really soft sometimes and it gets to me," he says and i giggle, blushing slightly. i shrug and he licks his lips. "you want me to suck you off?" jack asks and i laugh. "way to ruin the 'soft' mood," i say and he giggles.

"i'm sorry," he pouts and i lean up, kissing him. "it's okay." "so..?" he asks, smirking. i bite my lip, "maybe." he smiles and leans down, kissing my lips again.

i feel him pull down my pants, throwing them on the floor. i disconnect our lips and pull my shirt over my head. jack kisses down my body and i squirm at his touch. he kisses the fabric right outside of my dick.

"please," i whine and he finally pulls down my boxers, tossing them to the side. my dick springs up and jack looks up at me. i suddenly feel a wave of nervousness.

i look up at the ceiling and close my eyes, waiting for jack to touch me. i feel him spit onto my dick and i hum, feeling him get my dick wet as he pumps me. i look down at him and see his eyes on me.

he leans down and starts to suck the head of my dick, moving up and down on it. i groan, tugging on his curls, "shit jack." he moves down, deep throating me.

i gasp and close my eyes, "ohh fuck yes jack. just like that." i start to thrust up into his mouth, feeling him gag around me, sending vibrations. i whine, "i'm close!" jack starts to fondle my balls and i moan loudly, coming into his mouth.

i pant heavily and stop thrusting up. i gulp and lick my lips, "fuuucckk." jack moves up and off my dick, swallowing my hot seed. he licks the tip of my dick, getting any cum he didn't swallow. "mm," i moan lowly and he pulls off, smiling.

"you really know what you're doing," i pant lowly and he chuckles. "only done this one other time," he says and i sigh. "to corbyn," i say and he smirks. "you're so jealous," he says and i move up.

"i'm so fucking jealous," i say and he bites my lip. "you're hot when you're jealous," he says and i smirk. "you want a little something?" i ask and he smiles, laying on his back. "i'll take that as a yes," i say and he giggles.

i move up and over him. i kiss him lips and we start to makeout. i play with the hem of his shirt and he takes it off, quickly returning his lips back to mine.

"i wish you were mine," jack mumbles into the kiss and i pull off. he smiles while i stare, admiring how his eyes get smaller and his nose scrunches up when he smiles.

i smile back, running my finger along his jawline, "i wish you were mine too."