15; the resort

❦ -zach's pov
"what are you suggesting, mr.avery?"

IT'S the first day of thanksgiving break. jack, jonah, and i are on the RV, ready to go. jonah's two sisters are here along with his parents. they promised to stay out of our way. they're all really nice.

jack and i are sharing a bunk, but we don't mind at all. jack jumps on top of me and i laugh, "oh my god, get your fatass off of me!" jack laughs, laying cozily next to me.

i'm the little spoon with jack. he never lets me be dominant. i turn around in his arms and kiss his soft lips. he smiles into the kiss and i wrap my arms around him.

"i can't ski," i say and he giggles. "i can, baby. i'll show you," he says and i smile. i close my eyes, feeling tired. "get some rest," jack says and runs his fingers through my hair until i fall asleep.

we just got to the resort. it's been two days since when left and the road trip was a lot of fun. jack and i took a lot of pictures when we stopped at places.

"okay, jack, zach, and jonah, this is your guy's room," jonah's dad says and we thank him. we go into our room and jonah locks the door. there's two beds in here. jack and i jump on our bed and giggle.

jonah laughs and goes on the other bed, "finally a real bed." jack gets on my lap and leans down, kissing my lips. i know how happy he is to be here with me.

"okay while you two lovebirds makeout, i'm going to check out the indoor pool," jonah says and we laugh. "bye," we say in unison and jonah waves, walking out of the room.

i look up at jack and he looks down at me. "looks like we have the room to ourselves for a.. hour.. i would say," jack says and i smile. "what are you suggesting, mr.avery?" i ask and he blushes.

"you know exactly what i'm suggesting, mr.herron," he says and i giggle. jack leans down and starts to makeout with me, pulling off my shirt.

jack and i haven't had sex yet. we've given each other blowjobs and stuff but sex is a big step for both of us. jack was drunk that one night when he slept with corbyn and he regrets it. he wanted to make it special.

i know he's comfortable with me and i'm comfortable with him. if he wanted to do it any day, i'd let him.