6; shower

❦ -jack's pov
"you have a girlfriend, corbyn."

I wake up and look around, seeing i'm in my bed naked. there's some kid next to me. i get a closer look and see none other than corbyn besson. holy shit holy shit.

corbyn is on the football team. he has lots of friends and a fucking girlfriend. he lifts his head up and groans. he looks at me and smiles, "hey jack."

"uh hi," i say and he sits up, running his fingers through his blonde hair. "last night was ama-" "you have a girlfriend, corbyn," i cut him off and he furrows his eyebrows.

"girlfriend? who told you that?" he asks, chuckling. "one of my friends," i say and he smiles. "well i'm 100% gay," he says and my eyes widen. "really?" i ask and he nods.

"i came out like two years ago?" he chuckles. "oh, i'm sorry," i say and he smiles. he looks down at my naked body and i pull the covers over me more.

he giggles, "i've seen a dick before. don't be shy." he pulls the covers down off of me and i step back off the bed, "sorry. i need a.. uhh shower first."

"i'll come with," he says, standing up. i see his dick and i look away, panting lowly, "oh god." "what's wrong?" he asks and i gulp.

"i've never been with a guy, i haven't come out yet, and you've got a big dick," i say and he laughs.

"you need to relax, jack. you don't have to be nervous," corbyn says and i look at him. i look down and lick my lips. "i saw that," he says and i look up into his lust filled eyes.

"you want to fuck in the shower?" he asks and i nod. "please," i say and he smiles, coming over to me. he takes my hand and we walk into the bathroom, turning on the warm water.

we start to makeout and my thoughts from last night start to come back into my mind. do i like corbyn like that? no. do i still feel the same way about zach? hell yes.

i hope daniel doesn't steal zach away from me.. even though he technically isn't mine. i just started talking to this boy a couple days ago and i'm completely head over heels for him.

i've never felt this way before about someone.