18; luckiest guy alive

❦ -zach's pov -5 months later
"i want to show off what's mine now."

JACK and i walk to the party hand in hand. we go into jonah's mansion and text him, telling him we're here. we see jonah come through the sweating bodies smiling. he gives us a big hug, "hey guys! thanks for coming."

jonah, jack, and i have been so close these last five months. jonah's been so nice to us and we even helped him find a girlfriend. he's so happy with her and we couldn't of been more happy to help him.

today's friday. the last friday of this school year. school ends on wednesday and jonah decided to throw this huge party.. almost the whole school came.

"do you guys want any drinks?" jonah asks and we nod. we walk into his kitchen and he hands us two beers. "thanks jo," i say and take a sip of mine. jack chugs his down, causing me to laugh. "oh my god."

jack throws the can in the trash and smiles proudly. "impressive," i say and he giggles, wiping his mouth. jonah laughs, "you guys are cute. i'm going to go find my girl but i'll meet you guys later for some truth or dare in the backyard?" "definitely," i say and he smiles, walking off.

jack pulls me into him and i smile, "hello there." "hi baby," he says, kissing my lips sweetly. "do you-" "oh, hey guys!" i hear and look over, seeing daniel and corbyn. "hey," jack and i say in unison.

daniel and i are totally cool now. he's still my best friend, we just don't hang out as much as we used to. jonah is kind of in his spot now, but daniel doesn't mind. he knows him and i will always have a special bond.

"did you guys drink yet?" jack asks and daniel shakes his head. "we don't drink, remember?" he asks and jack nods. "oh yeah," he says and i sip my beer. daniel gasps, "you drink now?" i nod, "i can handle a beer."

daniel chuckles, "what have you done to his innocence, avery?" jack chuckles, "i've done a lot to it. it's fucked up now. he's not the same person since i first met him."

"yeah same. honestly, i'm liking this not so serious zach though," daniel says and i smile. "well, gotta let loose sometimes, right?" i ask and he nods.

"well.. corbyn and i are going to dance. i suggest you two horny boys do too," daniel says, walking off with corbyn.

jack chuckles and takes my hand, "what do you say? want to dance with me?" "of course," i say and put down my beer. jack smiles, pulling me to the dance floor.

he puts his arms on my waist and i put mine around his neck as a slower song comes on. "we should've went to prom," he says and i giggle.

"prom's a waste of money. i think getting drunk at your house was definitely the best decision," i say and jack laughs. "okay, you're right," he says and i smile.

"what are you doing after school's over?" jack asks and i shrug. "definitely not going to college just yet. i don't want to hop right back into school. plus, i've got some money that i've saved up. i was thinking we get a really small house on the beach somewhere," i say and he smiles.

"if you're serious i'm fucking down," he says and i giggle. "i'm 100% serious, baby," i say and he hugs me. "i would love that. anywhere with you, i'll be happy," he says and i smile, kissing his cheek.

"and to think, our relationship started out as a secret," i giggle and he smiles, pulling back. "i want to show off what's mine now," jack says and leans in, kissing my lips passionately.

i am honestly the luckiest guy alive.

the end.

❦ -a/n
yay!! my first ever gay fanfic is done!! i hope you guys liked it and i will definitely be doing more of these in the near future. thank you for all the love and support. <3 also i know this was short sorry ahh.