They Call Me King Of The Music Scene

The Hotel we were staying at was amazing, Ronnie had insisted i let him chose and pay now i knew why when because when we got our keys Aaron's room was as far away down the hall as possible from mine and Kasey's, Aaron didn't seem to mind though but i did then again Ronnie could of got him a Shitty room but he didn't so i couldn't stay mad at him when all he did was try to put a distance between us at-least he still treated Aaron with same respect he did me and Kasey, Kasey and my rooms were adjoining rooms, it gave us privacy when we needed it, the rooms were beautiful cream classy walls and low lit lights that casted a yellow hase  i bet at night this room would look so cozy a big king sized bed was against the wall and the windows view of outside L.A, the image of L.A greeting me every morning as i woke up was exciting, i sat down on the soft king sized bed and took in the view outside it was beautiful, the sheets were so soft to the  touch i wondered what it would be like to be in this bed with Ronnie we wouldn't get a wink of sleep i knew that for a fact.

Kasey opened the door to are joining rooms and looked at me shocked "WOW" was all she said.

"I know right, i feel like being a child and jumping on the bed", i really did but my adult side was tutting and shaking her head.

The look Kasey gave me told me she was thinking the same thing, "I don't even want to know how much this all cost, but i feel sorry for Aaron being all the way down the hall".

"Well just be thankful Ronnie didn't treat him to a lower graded room i suppose". which was true Ronnie must have known i would have been pissed off.

"Ye, i suppose so, and Aaron doesn't seem to mind" Kasey walked around the king size bed to sit beside me, gazing out the window at L.A

"Its beautiful, i bet at night it would be even better". she breathed in aw

"That's what i was thinking, we couldn't even afford anything like this". i felt guilty about all the money Ronnie must have spent on us for this hotel but he had insisted and pestered me to let him until i finally cracked but now i felt glad.

"He got us adjoining rooms and not a twin room, i can guess why". Kasey grinned at me.

I blushed madly. "uh- that's not why he probably thinks that we might need privacy sometimes".

"Ye and if he comes around he will want you all to himself". Kasey bounced sexually on the bed beside me laughing.

"Kasey!" i scolded but i couldn't help not laugh along with her.

Suddenly Kasey got up standing on the bed, she looked like a excited child as she held her hand out to me, "come on". she laughed.

I couldn't help it i let my inner child out i got up on the bed joining her, we both squealed and jumped while tossing Pillows at each-other, a knock came on the door caused me to turn and fall off the side of the bed with a loud thump.

"Oh Fuck" i gasped out loudly winding myself.

Kasey burst out laughing as she got down off the bed to help me up. "to funny" she grinned.

"what the hell is going on in there? are you both wrecking the place? i can hear you screaming from down the hall". Aaron voice came thought the door from the other side.

I walked over opening the door to let him in and watched as he stared at Kasey and i, then to the bed."I don't even want to know" his words were filled with amusement.

"We were enjoying ourselves", Kasey exclaimed.

"You to are like giddy hyenas", Aaron teased turning to look at her smiling.

I was glad Aaron wasn't upset about being so far away from us he seemed fine.

"Jesus Ronnie must have shit loads of money" he raised his eyebrows.