8; admit it

❦ -zach's pov
"are you only dating daniel because you're not trying to admit your feelings for me?"

IT'S monday morning and i'm currently in lunch with daniel. we like to eat outside since there isn't as many kids out here. we sit under a cute tree and start to eat our lunch, talking about random things.

"hey," i hear and look up, seeing jack. daniel pulls me closer to him. "hi," i say and jack looks down. "can i sit with you guys?" he asks and daniel furrows his eyebrows.

"where's all your druggie friends?" he asks and i lightly hit him. "don't start," i say and he sighs. "fine, sit," daniel says and jack sits across from us.

"i wanted to say sorry in person. i didn't mean to be rude to you daniel.. or offend you zach. you both are really cool and i wish we didn't have to start out like that," he says and i look over at daniel.

daniel looks at me, then back at jack, "it's fine." "yeah," i say and jack smiles. "cool, thanks guys. maybe we can all hang out after school?" jack asks and i shake my head.

"sorry, daniel and i are hanging out." "can i tag along?" jack asks and i look at daniel. "oh, sorry. it's a date," daniel says and i look back at jack who seems hurt. "wait are you guys dating?"

"yeah," daniel and i say in unison. i smile, leaning my head on his shoulder. jack scoffs, "are you kidding?" "uh, no," i say and jack stands up. "unbelievable." "and why's that?" i ask.

"i told you i liked you last night and now all of a sudden you two are dating? are you only dating daniel because you're not trying to admit your feelings for me?" jack asks and daniel stands up.

"you need to leave," daniel says, stepping closer to jack. i stand up, standing between them, "guys, please." "no! did you hear what he said?" daniel asks, hurt. "you know it's true," jack spats.

"why do you keep causing problems!?" i ask and jack looks down at me. "because i know how you feel towards me." "you don't know anything." "then why did you have this huge ass boner after i talked to you, huh?" he asks and daniel looks at me.

"just because.. i don't know.." "you do know why. admit it," jack says and i breathe heavily. "just go," i say and he smirks, backing up. "whatever. you aren't worth my time," jack says and walks away.

i see a cloud of smoke above him and i sigh, turning back to daniel. daniel's head is down, "is anything he said true?" "no, daniel," i lie and pick his chin up.

"you're my only one." lie. why am i lying to this poor boy? daniel smiles and hugs me tightly, "you're the best." no i'm not. "daniel, you are honestly the best person i've ever met. you don't deserve me." that was the truth and i know it.

i have feelings for both boys and i can't help myself. i shouldn't like jack.. but i just keep coming back to him.