OMG! are you stalking me? ch14

OK so after some deliberation and some arguing with my friend she persuaded me to just use the jonas brothers as like an example for the cooper boys ofcourse this was not my plan but i guess it can work..... if you want to imagine the boys as then them go ahead but remember that Kai's eyes are green!! lol i just love green eyes :)

---------- 14 -------------

Kai's POV

3 hours later my mom wakes me up. I can hear Kane whining about getting up and being too early and just sleeping 3 hours and then our body guard Big G warning him about the cold glass of water he is getting if he is not in the shower in 5 seconds.

I laugh as I hear him scramble off and then trip on something, some cursing, and then the shower running.

I get up knowing that if I don't the cold glass of water is coming for me.

On my way to the bathroom I pass by Bex's door and see that her room is still dark, and Bastian standing in the door frame as if he was contemplating something.

"Did he say 3 hours?" he asks me.

How did he know I was here??!!! Wow freaky but sooo cool!!!

"Yeah, why?"

"Uuh.... Well, do you want to wake her up? Because I sure do not want to get hurt." He says seriously.

"Let her sleep some more, we can wake her when we get back from this interview" I say

"Good idea" he says and leaves.

4 hours later we get back to the hotel and we all went our separate ways, Kane ran to the restaurant he is always hungry; Noah went to the gym and Ryan went to get coffee, he is an coffee addict. I went to sleep some more, when I reach my room I notice that Bex is still sleeping so I crawl up next to her and fall asleep.

I wake up to some movement on the bed; when I open my eyes I see that Bex is sitting on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands.

"What's wrong?" I ask concerned

I notice that she stiffens and then turns "we can't do this, this is wrong in so many ways; I mean you are a star, I'm a problematic heiress those two do not mix. I'm not good for you, this will just cause problems for you and your family besides I don't need the press I just got out of it and now I'm in it again."

For some reason her words hit deep, deep inside me and made me lash out at her, "yeah you sure don't want anymore press, you know with your past and all"

The moment I said that I regretted it. I am so stupid sometimes!!!!

"Are you judging me???" she gets off the bed and turns to look at me enraged "you know what! The day that you walk an hour in MY shoes and have surpassed ¼ of what I have had to go through then, and only then, you can speak but until you do don't you DARE judge me!!! You have NO idea how hard my life has been; YOU wanted this type of life, you wanted the fast paced, crazy busy, paparazzi stalkers, no privacy type of life; you chose it. I on the contrary was born into it, I had no choice!" she storms over to her bathroom and locks herself in.

I walk out mad, but when in my room I start to think about it all and then decide to excuse myself. She was still in the bathroom when I go to her room. I don't even knock since I know she will not open up, I would not even open up if I was her, but I had to at least try.

"Bex I am so sorry, I regretted it the moment I said it; but you are right I should never judge you since I have no idea what you've been through" I hear some shuffling coming from the bathroom but she does not open up "I will go now since you don't want to be near me right now, but please know that I am very sorry and we should talk about this thing we have between us, but take your time I know I was an asshole."