OMG! Are you stalking me?! ch3

Ch3

We enter the restaurant myself going in first. I hear a lot of commotion from the left side of the restaurant so I head over towards that side, and just like I thought there they were; our friends eating, laughing, drinking and being very loud like always. Just as they saw me walking towards them they all stopped what they were doing and started shouting my name and stuff since it's the first time I had seen them in 2 weeks. Then from the corner of my eye I notice a 5'2 dark haired green-eyed thing come running at me screeching "BEEEEEEEEEEX!!!"

I try to hold myself steady as she throws herself at me but I'm telling you all my friends are tiny but damn they are strong!!! And soon enough I'm on the floor laughing my ass off with Nicoletta on top of me also laughing. When I can finally breath I see a pair of legs and a hand ready to pull me up and then the owner of the hand speaks

"Sooo... Col, now that you have attacked her do you think I may have my girlfriend back??" asked Liam, my boyfriend, as he pulled me up into a hug.

"yes you may but not for long cus she is mine!!" responded Nicoletta or Col as we call her.

"Nu-uh she is mine!!!" And I felt a strong arm take me from Liam's hold and into her own. I laugh and hug back my friend Andrea

"what are you talking about she is MINE!!" says Gaby behind me with the boys next to her

"ok, ok ...I belong to none of you!! I belong to myself!!" I say laughing a bit but with a serious under-tone and they know to cut it out since this is a sensitive subject for me. So the rest of them decide its time to give the birthday girl her congrats and gifts.

I then decide to go around the table saying hi to everyone and giving each a hug. While I'm doing this Gaby introduces the guys and how we met them and starts up the story asking me to tell the whole story from NY to tonight. I rather preferred not to since I could already see Liam's eyes on the boys and I could also see his hands turn into fists at the mention of me knowing them from before and I know this will be a problem.

"Yes, please Bex tell us the story" says Liam in a sarcastic tone that only I would catch as he wraps an arm around my waist and not letting go until I am seated next to him. And I had no other option but to tell the story and then the boys told their side of the story, which reminded me of one thing they still had not answered

"So guys I told you I would not forget now explain to me what you were doing in my studio earlier today; and don't even dare say admiring my lovely sound system Kane" I say with a grin

"ok what happened was simple actually" says Kane "we were in the music floor and then a mob of girls started screaming running towards us" he explained with big had gestures, background sound effects and weird faces "so we ran for it..."

I guess that seeing my face of utter confusion Ryan decided to continue "ok so yeah we ran for it and found the stairs that went to the dance floor and then saw you talking in the hallway with another girl and the screams coming closer so he dashed into the first studio we found and then Noah noticed you coming back so we hid in the closet"

"yeah and by the way those puffy things itch a lot!!! I mean I think I might have a rash on my neck!!" Kane says as he starts pulling his shirt collar down and motioning towards Kai "do you see any red bumps???"

Kai just ignores Kane and the rest of us just laugh. I feel Liam easing up on the guys which makes me happy.

As we are leaving the restaurant we decide who is going with whom and in which car since we were 13 and only 3 cars. Gaby, Kane, Kai, and myself in my car; Nicoletta, Alec, Coral and Lucas on his Audi and then Ryan, Noah, Amber, Andrea, Shamir and Liam on his Range Rover