OMG! Are you stalking me?! ch11

ch11

We are at the Toyota Center in Houston Texas, and it was pretty darn humongous. It seated like 18000 people.

"holly sh*t" says Ryan as we go into their back stage rooms.

We all turn to see him staring at his phone. I bounce up to him and read the text he just got from his dad.

"holly sh*t is correct" I say

"WE JUST SOLD OUT!!!!!" screams Ryan as the shock wore out and the excitement kicked in.

They were all screaming and giving manly hugs and jumping around, but of course always like men. Psshh yeah right!

We all ran out onto stage and stare at how big this stadium is.

As we do this only one song pops into my head and I start to unconsciously sing it under my breath "I'd like to make myself believe that

planet earth turns slowly..."

I feel eyes on me and look to see a smiling Kai.

"What?" I ask

He shakes his head but smiles "nothing"

They start to practice and I sit on this thing that goes up and down.

It's their big entrance, they stand under the stage and then they come up each on one of these things and they get pretty high up.

I am sitting in one of the middle ones and it is up but not to its full height, just enough for me to fall and not die, maybe a broken bone but not death.

I space out and decide to call my friends.

First I call Nicoletta.

"holly cheese whiz you are alive!!" she says in a mocking tone

"yeah sorry bout that"

"no worries I heard"

"you heard?" what did you hear?" I ask apprehensively

"that you broke up with Liam, and fyi I'm glad you did he was not good for you"

"yeah I should have listened to you"

"oh no honey don't get like that, besides I said that he looked like a..." she got quiet and I know she must be covering her mouth in shock "did he? Did he cheat?" she asked sounding mad.

My silence answered her question.

"I will kill him!!!!!"

"don't worry I already beat him up and a friend did also he looks pretty bad" I say and looking down at Kai smiling remembering his

confession.

"good, now where are you? i saw that you weren at you house"

Nicoletta lives like 5 houses up my street so she passes by my house every time she leaves and goes back to her house.

"um.. that's why I'm calling; I don't know when I'll be back" she makes a whiny noise in protest "Bas decided it was good for me to get out there and experience new things as he puts it"

"more like he wants you far, far away from Liam and his cheating ass before he goes after him" I laugh at this but continue

"so Mrs. Cooper invited me to go on tour with the boys" I say cringing because I know what her reaction will be...

"you are what??!!! REBECCA!! You have gone into the good side come back to the darkside we have cookies!!!" we laugh at her silliness but she continues "ok now on serious terms, what the hell were you thinking, I mean sure they are real nice I would have never expected bright-colored-skinnyjean-wearing-brothers in a band for chick would be as fun as they were but WTF!! You hate their music!! We hate their music! They are just so Ken like and so commercialized its ridiculous" I manage to stop her ranting.