omg! Are you stalking me?! ch7

Bex's POV

"Why the sudden silence?" I ask

"Mints, Mrs. Cooper would like to tell you something, could you please sit down with us?" says Bastian using his nickname for me, since I was a toddler; I love mint candy especially candy canes!! Those are the best part of X-Mas!!

I sit down looking from Bastian to Mrs. Cooper uncomfortably until I find Kane's dancing eyes as if of enthusiasm. I give him my WTF look and he just smiles like a lunatic.

Wierdo.

Then I look at Bastian and I see that he has his tough face that I know he uses to not show his true nervousness or sadness; also the same face he uses when he is going to do something that I wont like.

I start to wonder what could cause him this when it suddenly clicks.

Dr. Kells, Shannon, 2 nurses, me with an IV stuck in my arm... he was sending me to another clinic!!!!

My eyes go wide in anger as I rise from the chair.

"HELL NO!! I AM NOT GOING! I AM CLEAN! YOU KNOW I 'VE BEEN CLEAN!! If they found something then it is not mine!!! I AM NOT GOING!!!!"

My outburst leaves all of them wide eyed, jaw dropped and a look of confusion on their faces.

Bastian is the first to recover but before he even gets a chance to speak I run off, forgetting about the IV and just running out the door.

I keep running until I reach the park. As I sit underneath a tree, I feel blood dripping down my arm and that is when I see the damage done by forgetting about the IV.

There was a lot of blood I might need to see Dr. Kells again and soon, but right now the bandana I had on my hair would have to work. I wrapped my new elastic headband tight around the gash to minimize the flow.

Damn I really liked this headband and it was new, its once mint green color with gold designs was now ruined.

I sit back and relax into the tree thinking about everything and how much nerve Bas had to send Mrs. Cooper to tell me about rehab. When I don't even need to go! I mean yeah sure I've been a bit troubled lately but that does not mean I am back to my old ways!

I sat under that tree for hours until it started to get dark and that's when I decided to walk back home.

The bleeding had stopped but I think I still need to disinfect it, I did not want my arm to be chopped off because of an infection!!

Walking back home I pass the natatorium wondering what day it is.

I suddenly come to a stop as Liam is running towards me barefoot only wearing his sweat pants, which are soaking wet. As he comes closer I notice he has several bruises; one huge purple spot on his ribs and a black eye are the ones that catch my eye the most

"Rebecca! Hey I saw you from the 10-meter platform before diving" so that is why he's wet...Duh! He is at practice it must be Wednesday then.

"Liam what happened to you??" I screech all worried for my boyfriends bruises. I grab his face to inspect his bruises

"umm... I fell off the motorcycle" he stutters "wasn't wearing a helmet" he adds sheepishly

I slap his arm playfully as I say "I've told you to be more careful!!"

He looks at me as with a grin "so are we good??" he asks with hope

I look at him confused

"you weren't answering your phone nor would Bastian let me see you... he told me to never come near you again" his expression full of agony.

It all comes back; HE CHEATED!!!

With all the shit happening back home I had forgotten about what had gotten me back into all this shitty stuff in the first place!!

I pull away from him and look at him deep in the eyes. I see no regret in them; he thinks I do not know!!! He is the main cause of why Bastian wants to send me off to rehab again!!!

How could he do this??!! he has been there for me for a long time now, he saw me at my worst and now he is causing Bastian to loose his trust in me when I had just gotten it back to normal!!!!

Anger flowed through every single muscle in me. My hand snapped way back and then hit his left cheek with a loud 'SMACK' . His face flew to the right but the back of my hand was coming back to hit him again and then it was flying to the left. His eyes were wide and full of anger.

"What the hell is wrong with you!!??" he screams at me holding his face with both hands. He is lucky I was not wearing my rings.

"For making Bastian loose his trust in me all over again"

"AGAIN??...MEEE?? NO HUNNY THAT WAS ALL YOU!!"

OH, NO HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

My vision went red.

I punched him straight in the nose.

He held his nose but lunged towards me but I was faster and tripped him kicking his shin. he was now lying on the floor one hand holding his nose and the other holding his right leg rubbing his shin.

"fucking lunatic!!!!" he screams and I was still not satisfied.

I kicked him hard on his stomach "and that is for cheating on me with a fake boobed blonde." I say close to his face in a menacing tone. His eyes go wide in comprehension.

"Yeah I saw you. Don't ever come near me, if you do I will file for a restraining order and have my dogs mull you" and with that I turned around and again started my way back home.

I reach the gate and punch the code in the pad and the gates open I start making my way to the door when all of the sudden the door bursts open and out comes Bastian speed walking towards me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hi hi!! :)

hope u like it!!

the next one is sad :(

but you finally get to know her story :)

vote

comment

fan

or whatever just do something hehehehehe

criticism is welcomed :)

<3 lani