OMG! Are you stalking me?! ch4

ch4

"You were a problem child, been grounded your whole life so now you running wild, playing with them good girls, no that ain't your style...."

Nicoletta and I sing along and make silly dances as hot mess comes blaring out of the speakers. We are all gathered in my patio the girls sunbathing and boys playing water polo, but it looked more like water rugby in the pool.

I suddenly have to pee urgently so dancing the pipi dance -you know the little dance you do when you have to pee- I head over to the nearest bathroom. After I pee I look at myself in the mirror, I guess I looked ok with my natural long straight red hair now a bit wavy, and my green eyes even lighter from the sun, my favorite black bikini for tanning, and a sheer low cut halter beach dress.

outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/catch_sun/set?id=16215913

I smell myself and even though I didn't smell I decide a bit of deodorant wont hurt so I open up the cabinet.

My world becomes still, I feel a huge weight in my shoulders, I cant breath well, and as if darkness was surrounding me when I see them. I close the cabinet as fast as I can; I can feel my legs go weak. I lean on the wall and slid down to the floor. I know I need to get out now before I do anything stupid, before I give in but the darkness but the weight of it all doesn't let me escape this darkness. All those memories of the times I have surrendered into them and then all the other horrible things come flashing at me and I cant breath, I feel faint and I start sweating. And to top it all off I can imagine how disappointed THEY must be seeing how I've turned out to be. By now I'm deeply immersed in the darkness and I start to hyperventilate I try to do my breathing exercises but I cant this time it's too much and then it all goes black literally.

"Rebecca are you ok?!" I feel a strong pair of arms around me and somebody sitting next to me pulling me to a strong but wet body "breath, breath its ok" this person pulls up my arms "Bex try and imagine touching the ceiling it will help you with the breathing" says a soothing melodic voice.

Tears start to fall down my face as I start to breath and soft but callused hands clean them away. As I cry I burry my face in his chest, the coldness of it soothing me, and my hot tears since he was still a bit wet from the pool. He hums a calming tune bringing me closer to him and burying his face in my hair. This calmed me down and I look up seeing his gorgeous chiseled face, his perfect pink lips and eyes closed in deep serenity. His hair is still wet from the pool and has a towel wrapped around his swimming trunks.

I don't know what came over me but with his eyes still closed I lean into him and kiss him. He immediately kisses me back and deepens the kiss, he brings me over on top of him, setting me on his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist. His arms stayed put on my hips until I couldn't hold myself anymore and rubbed my hands over his strong chest and abs. His hands went all over me, my back, my hair, my legs, exploring my body with his hands. My body welcomed his touch and all my senses tingled as he finally set one hand on my thigh and the other on the back of my head keeping me close.

The kiss was amazing, soft but passionate, eager but sensible. As we continue kissing, we don't even stop for air, it starts to become very lust filled on both our parts. He moves me onto the floor with him on top of me, I tug at his towel and he helps me get if off, his trunks were still damp from the pool but I don't even notice as I flip him over taking charge with myself on top. He starts to tug at my dress and soon takes it off.

It then escalades to the point that I feel his hardness rub against my leg and I cannot believe how turned on I was. I felt my hips gyrating into his and I hear a low throaty groan come from him and I have to suppress my own groan. I don't know if it was lucky or not but a knock on the bathroom door snapped us back to reality.

I quickly get off him and put my dress back on not even looking at him but knowing my face is beat red from embarrassment and confusion. The knock comes again and then the door opens revealing a very shocked Bastian. Out of common courtesy I introduce them but Bas interrupts

"Rebecca" he says in a stern voice "my study now." He then looks back to my partner in crime "you too"

We walk behind Bastian like two dogs with their tails between their legs. We sit down, and Bastian just stares as us in an awkward silence.

I then get enough courage to look talk and explain the situation. Bastian lets us go but not before letting me know in a stern tone that I will have to come up with a better excuse tonight since he did not buy any of the lies I told him.

As we walk our way back to the pool I decide to look up at my partner in crime scared of what I will see. My eyes meet with his amazing emerald green eyes as I say

"Kai I am so sorry, I should not have kissed you it was wrong of me" very fast a look of pain flashes through his eyes but then it turns into something else. "I'm sorry I was in a weak state, lets act as if this never happened ok?" I lie to make myself feel better for my actions.

"what are you talking about?" he says

"um the kiss..." I say confused

"what kiss??" he says and I smile as he starts back towards the pool. Then he turns around "ok lead the way cus I'm lost" I laugh and take us back to the pool.

*********************************************************************************

comment, vote..... any feedback?

tell me what you thought

hate, love, kinda sorta maybe, or whatever

really i don't bite!!! :D

<3 lani