OMG! Are you stalking me?! ch5

ch5

When we reach the pool I'm in a full out panic attack.

What have I done!!! I have a boyfriend!! I just cheated on my boyfriend!!!! OMFG! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? I can't tell him he will kill me and then go and kill Kai too!

AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT HE SAW ME BEING WEAK!!! I AM NEVER WEAK! Well not in front of anyone

Then I see Kai as normal as ever just sitting down in a lounge chair talking with Liam.

Oh god I think I'm going to be sick...

"hey you ok?" asks Lucas

But I don't say anything back because I decide it's a good idea to just jump in the water mainly because its cold and it will snap me out of my panic attack. But what I did not think about was that I still had my dress on and I must look a bit koo-koo if you know what I mean.

Everyone looks at me with quizzical looks especially Liam

"it was getting too hot" I say with a guilty smile and everyone laughs except Kai who is just smirking evilly and this shocks me to the point that I don't even notice that people had jumped in until Nicoletta splashes some water in my face.

Kane's POV

Bex and Kai just came back together after disappearing for a while. I don't think no one noticed but Kai had a hard time hiding a smirk as he made his way to us.

Then Bex just jumps in the pool, still with her dress, and everyone just looks at her completely baffled. But as everyone just looks at her I take a glance at my jerk of a brother, Kai, and he has an evil looking smirk on his lips.

Fuck! I know that smirk! That's what I like to call his "my evil plan is working just a few more minutes and she is mine" smirk. I know long title for a smirk but its basically what it means.

I look around to my brothers but they are clueless to what's happening... and they say I'm the stupid one!! PSHH WHOS TALKING NOW!!

God I wonder if what happened to him. Why did he end up being such a jerk, idiot, man whore, evil person.... Ok I'll stop now before I get too carried away but you get my point. I mean he is my brother and I love him but when he gets like this I just cant stand him and especially now since I have gotten to know Bex and Nikolai cant stop talking about how awesome and cool she is.

OK I need to have a serious talk with Mr. Trouble but later.

MENTAL NOTE: serious talk with Kai bout his evil plan. STOP HIS EVIL PLAN!!

Ooh... I smell food!!!!

Bex POV

Everybody is leaving now

"You sure I can't stay over tonight?" asks Liam while hugging me from the back

Earlier he had asked me if he could stay over but I said no simply because he did not just want to stay over he wanted to do more and I couldn't. Tonight I just wanted to relax, think, have a soothing lavender infused bath, and pig out on pistachio soufflé with ice cream. -I know I know I sound like a complete spoiled bitch but I crave Lorenzo's cooking when I'm confused or stuff is bothering me; don't blame me blame Bastian and Lorenzo himself! Whenever I was having a hard day they would come to me with a plate... and it just so happens that he made soufflés today, my favorite!-

I shake my head and watch as he walks to his car sulking like a baby.

Ugh!! Good going Rebecca! You are such a FKNG mess!

What would your.... STOP IT, STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!

DO NOT MENTION THEM, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THEM IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU!