Omg! Are you stalking me?! ch8

todays quote: to dream anything you want to dream, that's the beauty of the human mind; to do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will; to trust yourself and test your limits, that is the courage to succeed.

music: Catch Me when I Fall- Ashlee Simpson (its mainly because i just love the piano in this song, and well the lyrics kinda go with the story... listened to it a few days ago and the piano just stuck to me so yeah)

remember to vote :)

ch 8 OMG!! Are you stalking me?!

Right now I am laying down on my bed in total shock. My jaw is completely open and I cannot believe what Kane just told me.

I am such an idiot!!!!!! Ugh!!!!

"did I just hear correctly?" I ask and he nods grinning like a fool

"so he doesn't want to send me off to a clinic??"

"No, and since we are on the subject I think its time we talk about this whole situation that has me all confused like a penguin solving a quadratic formula"

"a penguin solving a quadratic formula?" I ask with a laugh

"yes, they are cute with their tuxes and everything but they are not very smart, so yes, a penguin solving a quadratic formula; now don't change the subject"

"well ok.... But first let me go pee. It's a long story."

When I come back he looks worried

"you know, you don't have to tell me if you aren't ready"

"no its ok, I'm ok, I trust you" I say and he smiles and we settle comfortably on my bed

"When I was 5 my parents were killed, right in front of my eyes.

I can remember it perfectly although doctors say I was too young to remember.

I remember my dad dressing me in a yellow cute summer dress and me running down to show my mom.

My mom was making dinner at our beach house in the Hamptons it was 'show off your perfect rich family season', better known as summer, in the Hamptons, and that night my mom was having a dinner party.

I was supposed to have a brother you know.

My mom was 4 months into the pregnancy and I was rubbing her tummy when a man comes in holding my dad at gunpoint.

The man did not see me since my mom had pushed me onto a the cabinet under the sink,

he could not see me but I had a perfect view of him" a shudder goes through all my body and tears fill my eyes but I force myself to continue "Bastian was out on his free day, that's why he wasn't there. He blames himself but there was nothing he could have done;

one way or another that man was going to kill my parents and leave me an orphan.

It was his mission in life to make my father pay for being more successful than his older brother.

The man that killed my parents was my uncle, earlier on my parents marriage my uncle had tried to kill my mother and that is why my father kept us far away from him.

But that day the only thing my father could do was beg for my mines and my moms safety.

The man first shot my mother, his excuse being that he wanted my father to see the love of his life dead. I sat there under the cabinet seeing my mother's lifeless body in a pool of blood right at my feet.