ch19 OMG! r u stalking me?

recap: The Cooper boys are having a small vacation before recording their next album and leaving for their europe tour. Bex is with them and when her firend hears she is in LA he asks her to help her with his new art project she does and takes Kai with her. There they meet anothe friend of bex's shaun white the famous snow/skateboarder. They get into a paint war and her friend takes pictures as they do, since he is a photographer. Kai and Bex kiss and then they leave for icecream where a guy is talking about bex with out knowing that she is who he is talking about.

-------19------

After Shaun told the guy to leave, the rest of the guys kept looking at me as if I was a sad sick baby lamb.

“So, Shaun when are we going to your new house in Aspen? I heard about some epic parties up there.” I say trying to change the atmosphere in the table.

Everyone eased up after that and I was finally able to enjoy time with friends I haven’t seen in a very long time.

I knew that things like this would happen if I left my normal routine of just being home and NYC. Being in the spot light meant new people, people who did not undertand. People judging me by my past actions and choices.

But luckily I also had some very amazing people around me who understood that I had a tough life and I made some wrong decisions and got on the wrong track but thankfully I had Bastian who helped me see what I was doing.

I was taking the easy rode, the drugs and parties and people I would meet once and never see again meant I did not have to let people in. I could forget about my past about my parents about all the pressure and responsibilities I had. I was taking the easy way out because the hard way meant I had to let people in, let them see my vulnerabilities, let them see how weak I really am, let them see how much I missed my parents. I would have to deal with the companies my parents left me, the people who knew them and told me how much I was like them and how much they are missed. The hard route meant taking responsibility and I thought I was too young to have any of that.

I smiled as I watched Kai laughing at some joke Shaun said and loved how well they got along with each other even though they where as different as they could get.

A few days later I was going through the pantry looking for something to eat when I feel someone looking at me.

I finally see what I want so I don’t pay attention to anything else. A box of cookies was on the top shelf. I couldn’t really reach it so I got on my tipi-toes and jumped a bit to try to reach it.

A chuckle comes from close behind me and then a hand appeared in my line of vision and grabbed the cookies.

I turned around to smack right into Kai, holding the cookies.

I wrap my arms around him and place my chin on his chest and look up at him giving him the puppy eyes.

“I know what you are doing and its not going to work.” He says with a chuckle and placing a cookie in his mouth.

“pwaese??”

“nop”

“kai come on! Please!!!!”