Omg! Are you stalking me?! ch9

Hi!! :) ok so i havent spell checked it so forgive me for any errors :)

Quote: Dear God, one word: GRADUATION!!!! Amen

OMG!! Are you Stalking me?? ch9

We ate and then went to watch a movie.

"hmm.. how about Sherlock Holmes???" I ask showing him the dvd. We wnt through all my movies but we always found something to make us not watch it.

"oooohh!!!!! I want to see that one!!!! Please!!!!! Pleasee" screeches a voice from outside the movie room.

"well hello Nikolai" I say as he come in running and hugs my legs still begging to watch Sherlock Holmes.

Kane and I look at each other and shrug "ok Sherlock Holmes it is"

"can I watch too?" comes a voice from the door and I turn around to see Kai standing at the door

"sure" I say with a smile.

We started the movie and at the last minute Noah, Mrs. Cooper and Ryan also came to watch the movie.

I fell asleep during the movie with my head on Kane's lap. Crying so much for so long had exhausted me and then the thing with Liam well that also took a toll on me and the walking back home and then explaining everything to Kane well that is just too much for me.

Someone playing with my hair wakes me up.

"so when do we leave?" is the first thing I ask

Kane laughs "tomorrow queen of the random"

Oh man I need to pack!!!! I jump off the sofa startling Kane and make my way to my closet.

"Where are you going?!" exclaims Kane following me.

"packing!!!"

"oh ok.....well I'm just gonna go... play... some... "

"nu-uh mister rock star you are coming with me!" I say stopping in the middle of the stairs and tuning to look at him.

"why??!!" he whines

"oh don't be such a baby and come help me out. I need you to tell me what to bring, since I don't know what we will be doing and you do"

"ugh fine!! But I want ice cream after!" he says as I drag him over to my room.

We get into my closet and he helps me picking out some clothes. He told me I needed some casual clothes and then some semi-formal. I needed a lot of clothes!!

I packed all my favorite sets and shoes and dresses then he added some that he liked. And now we were sitting on my bed with a huge pile of clothes trying to arrange it in a way that it fits in my suitcase.

"why do you wear such tight pants that they don't even let you bend correctly, Kane!!" I ask him while laughing.

"I like 'em that's why!"

"seriously?? Because they don't look so comfortable, in fact I know they aren't comfy 'cus I wear them! And I can't imagine why all of you cooper boys wear 'em!"

"the ladies dig them"

"not this lady, I seriously need to take you 4 shopping" I say walking down the stairs.

"take who shopping?" asks Noah

"you and your brothers" I say pointing at his pink and green flannel shirt and Kanes white skinny jeans.

"Umm yeah not gonna happen" says kai from the kitchen

I glower at him "I'm sorry but yes I am you seriously need some true fashion sense, I mean don't get me wrong you guys look fine but you look all the same you need to find your own fashion sense. Wear what you like and feel better in not what people expect you to wear."