Chapter 10

-3 Months Later-

Louis' POV

"No! Your friends are gonna hate me!" El yelled, trying to get my grasp from her arm.

"They'll love you as much as I do." I stopped, turning to face her. She gave me puppy eyes, and I quickly turned away, continuing to drag her to our plane.

"Louis Tomlinson." I said, handing the hostess my papers. She led us into the plane and we both got seated.

"I hate for you for this." She grumbled, turning away from me.

"Nuh uh. You love me." I said, pecking her cheek. I noticed the ends of her lips turn into a slight smile.

"Common, El. This is gonna be a blast!"

---

"Boys, this is Eleanor Calder. My girlfriend." I said, looking into her deep eyes. She waved shyly, as the boys stood there.

"I told you they'd hate me." she snapped, glaring at me.

"Give it a minute.." I replied, realising her hand and backing away. As soon as I was a few feet away, all the boys ran up to her and squeezed her.

They all let go, and we stood there awkwardly.

"Who's hungry!?" Niall yelled, racing to the kitchen. We all followed, but Eleanor.

"Babe, what's up?" I asked, walking up to her.

"I-I never actually knew someone could love someone else so quickly." she said, almost in tears.

"That's cause you had them as a family, now you have us. Who'll love you no matter how stupid you get." I smiled.

"Thank you, Louis. I do love you." she said, kissing me lightly on the lips.

"Hey, you know the rules, Lou. If you don't hurry you don't eat." Harry said, interrupting us.

"Let's go. I need this food." I said, holding her hand and leading her to the kitchen.

"Omigosh! This is so good!" El screamed. We all laughed.

"Well duh! I cooked it!" Harry said, smiling with achievement.

A few hours later, we all went to bed. Our next tour started the day after tomorrow, meaning Eleanor was staying with us, even though she doesn't know it yet.

I climbed into my bed, with El pressed up close to my back. I turned around and wrapped my arms around her.

"Night, love. I love you."

"I love you too, Louis." she replied sleepily.

A/n: lol I finished it :D yes, it stunk. DON'T REMIND ME! Anyway, yeah....bye...

Vote

Fan

Comment!!!

Blow up my emails!