Chapter 2

Louis' POV

We arrive at the fair and it's crowded as hell. Surprisingly, no one notices me. We walk around and start playing random games. 

"Lou, let's go play that!" Phoebe yells, grabbing me to the racing game. I never really liked these games and she knew it. I couldn't shot the water into the circle then keep it still. The bell hits and we start. I look over and Phoebe and notice she's creaming me. I lean over and push her gun. The gun brakes off the handle, and water starts spraying madly. I exchange a look with Phoebe who looks away. I look up and notice a police man walking our way. 

"I-I'm sorry, sir. We'll pay for the damage." I said apologetically.  He gives me a weird glance, I try to shrug it off but the dude scares me.

"What's your name, sir?" he asks. I felt a boulder realise from my chest. 

"Louis Tomlinson." I answer, trying not to laugh. I never say my name normally. The boys and I usually say Louis, The Tomo Tomlinson, or something completely stupid and odd sounding. 

"Oh, from that band? Don't worry about paying. I bet it was an accident." He said, then turning and walking away. I looked down at Phoebe who was bursting out laughing.

"Common, it wasn't that funny." I said tapping her head. We continued walking around the fair. Only a total of 6 people actually asked for an autograph, and most of them we knew, so that was a bit odd. I finally started acting like the immature adult I was, and started riding baby rides. 

"Sir, that's for six year olds." Someone said behind me.

"I'm a six year old at heart!" I yelled, smiling at them. I turned around and saw the most beautiful girl ever. Her long blonde hair hung down her shoulders, her blue eyes were gleaming in the sun's reflection. She looked totally perfect. "H-Hi, I'm Louis." I stuttered, shaking her hand. She smiled, trying not to laugh.

"Amanda. So, Louis what brings you to the Doncaster Fair?" She asked, completely out of subject. 

"Well my little sister," I said, turning around to look at Phoebe, but she was missing. "Well, she did want me to come here to hang out for awhile. I just got back from America." I explained. 

"What were you doing there?" she asked. Doesn't she realize who I am? I tried not to laugh. "What?"

"Nothing, it's just, I was on tour there." I explained. She nodded.

"That's cool. You in a band?" She asked. Her eyes showed that she wasn't kidding. She really didn't know about me.

"Ya, I-I'm in the band, One Direction." I said, hoping she'd catch on. But, instead she just nodded. "I know this might sound odd, but would you like to go out sometime?" I asked, trying not to sound weird or creeper-ish. 

"How does tomorrow night sound? 5 okay?" I nodded, and scribbled down my number. She gave me a wide smile and started to walk away. 

"She's pretty." Phoebe said from behind me. I nearly jumped into the track when I noticed it was her. "You gonna start dating?"

"You know she doesn't know who One Direction is?" I asked, pointing her way but trying to keep quiet. 

"Oh, no! It's not like that's the number one topic anywhere!" She teased. I looked at my phone and saw it was getting late.

"Common, it's 9 o' clock. Don't want little Phoebe to fall asleep or miss bedtime." I teased back, pushing her toward the car. I got into the driver's seat and she hopped in the passenger seat. My phone started buzzing annoyingly and Phoebe answered.

"Hello? Oh, no he's driving." She spoke. 

"Who is it?" I asked, but she gave me the hand and kept talking.

"Oh, how romantic. Ya, I'll totally tell him. Bye, Amanda." She hung up the phone and put in the cup holder. She looked out the window and jaw dropped. I still needed to know what she said? I slapped her arm and she looked over. "Oh, Amanda said she'd meet you at Red Lobster at five." My lips curved into a smile. It was sorta nice to be seeing someone again, but I still missed the Larry Stylinson moments.