Chapter 8

Louis' POV

I threw my phone into the other seat. I was trying my best to get away. I didn't even know where the heck I was going, just onward.

I turned around to see if her was still there. Sure enough, she was reloading her gun right behind me. She caught my glare and started shooting again. Why do they want me dead?! I haven't done anything!

A bullet came past my arm, tearing

my sleeve a little. I winced. The burn of the bullet ached. One more hit, I'd have to give him.

The next few bullets came flying into the windshield. All at once, the glass exploded, cause glass to fall everywhere. I went to reach for my phone again, but a bullet was shot just above my elbow. I quickly brought my arm back to the wheel.

"Why are you running?!" Amanda screamed from behind my car. I hit the gas again, trying hard to lose her, when a light above the wheel started to glow.

"Low fuel?! Damnit!" I yelled softly, punching the wheel. Where were the police Phoebe called?

I only had one place to go.

I had to return to the flat.

Eleanor's POV

Standing in the door way, watching Louis get shot down killed me inside. Why, how, could i let this get this far?

Suddenly, sirens filled my ears. I turned back to look for Amanda's father, when he put a piece of tape over my mouth. My eyes widened as he clubbed me once more.

----

I squirmed uncomfortably in place. Where was I? I moved enough to get the bandana off my eyes a bit. I was in the backseat of a car. A tall imagine was in the drivers seat, but I couldn't tell who it was.

All at once, he swerved. My body shifted around in the backseat, my head hitting the side door. The car crashed. My body flew forward, nearly knocking me out once more, but failed. The man in the front was pelted by the airbag.

I couldn't scream.

Couldn't cry.

All I wanted was to see Louis's face once more..

Louis' POV

On my way back to the flat, I noticed a car had wreaked. I couldn't leave it, so I pulled over, and sprinted to the car. I peaked into the window, to see a girl who looked like El in the backseat. I opened the front door and the back. El didn't look knocked out, but she wasn't awake. The man in the front was very unconscious. I pulled El out, carrying her bridal style to my car, untying every rope, bandana, and finally, carefully removing the tape from her mouth. I carried the man to my backseat, shutting the door.

I got back into my car, and sped off. I didn't care anymore if Amanda was ready to kill me whenever. These people had to get to the hospital, or at least a nurse.

A/n: I thought it would be easier to update during the summer, but I was so wrong. >_<