Chapter 6

Louis' POV

I opened the door to be greeted by Eleanor's warm hug. I had invited her over to talk about what happened to Phoebe and my mum. We went up to my room and sat down on my bed. 

"So, what are you thinking?" she asked, leaning back. I just shrugged. I felt guilty about lying about the note, but I couldn't let anything happen to her. If that was even who they were talking about. "Common, Lou. Let's go scope out the kitchen, then we'll go around and ask the neighbors." I stood up from the bed and stumbled down to the kitchen. I hadn't touched it since everything went down. Blood was still on the flood and along the fridge. Broken glass covered the floor, hinting they broke in. She walked over the garbage, and I shut it quickly. She looked at me confused.

"What's the point of looking there?" I asked, shutting it completely and walking away.  I felt her eyes on me, but that was all. 

"Alright, let's just go ask questions." She said, walking out of the room. I hurried after her, knowing she was probably pissed as ever. 

We walked down the street for 20 minutes, learning nothing of that night. I sat down on the park bench and sighed loudly. Eleanor sat down next to me and just looked at me.

"Why are you dating her?" she said randomly. I looked up at her confused. 

"What?" I asked stupidly. She shook her head and played with her fingers. "No, why do you care?" 

"I don't! She's just such a whore with a jacked up family!" She yelled at me. My jaw dropped, completely confused. "I'm sorry, I should be going. I need to clean the house anyway." She shuffled off the bench and down the path a little. I don't know what it was, or what had come over me, but she had just became a whole lot more attractive. I got up and ran after her. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into me.

"Louis! What are you doing-" I kissed her. I don't know why, but I kissed her. To my surprise, she kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck. I slipped my hands down to her waist, pulling her closer. 

Then, reality hit. 

She pushed me off of her, staring at me out of breath. "I can't. She'd kill me, seriously." She said, stumbling back down the pathway. I stood there in awe, taking it all in. I deffanitly didn't like Amanda, it was Eleanor I wanted.

Eleanor's POV

It killed me to hurt Louis like that. But, Amanda would kill me if she saw me with her boyfriend. 

I stumbled into the door, shutting it quietly behind me. 

"I told you to be back an hour ago. Things need to be done." someone said from behind me. My heart dropped.

"I know, Miss. I'm sorry, I'll get right on it." I said, walking into the kitchen and taking out a notepad. 

"Ready for this, 'I warned you not to mess with me, she's mine now.'" I scribbled the words down quickly. I didn't know who she she meant, but I had a feeling it was me. "Daddy, she's all yours now." Amanda said, skipping into the small room down the hall. I turned around to be face to face with a big man. 

"NO!" I screamed before being smashed with a lamp from behind. 

The room went black.

The smell of blood filled my nose quickly. 

I thought...I was gonna die.

Louis' POV

I tried calling Eleanor a million times, but she never answered. I paced my room, waiting for more answers. 

"Help!" A girl screamed from the front porch. I snapped into reality and ran down the steps. 

"Amanda?" I said, helping her up. "What are you doing here?"

"I just came over to visit, and..A guys attacked me." She said in a shakey voice. For some reason, it didn't seem believable. I looked at the mail slot and saw a small note.

I warned you not to mess with me, she's mine now

So, it wasn't Amanda. They have El!

a/n: Now, when I first started this story, I had no clue how old Phoebe and Daisy were, and not that I do, I'm sorry. In my mind they're like 15 16. Never actually saw their picture before.

Now that that's cleared up...