Chapter19

Hello everyone!

Here is a new chapter!

Enjoy!

********************

"It is the last lap. You will get ten minutes to rest after." Ethan tried to encourage his trainees who were barely keeping up except Hunter and Nicholas who were maintaining a steady pace and running without any difficulties.

Ethan can't blame them. They were running non-stop for about three hours. All he can do for now is convincing Jasper to show some mercy and stop using his cane.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief when Jasper blew his whistle announcing the end of this torture. Anna collapsed on the ground and accepted the bottle of water Brad handed to her as he took a seat beside her.

"Are you okay?" Brad asked gently as Anna was trying very hard to catch her breath.

Anna gave him a reassuring smile, and she nodded her head wordlessly. She didn't have any energy, she was drained.

"The break is up. Now, we will do some warm-up exercises, then it's the hill climbing." Damien spoke.

"Like before, we will make three groups. Aiden, Matt, Anna, and Diana you are with me. Nicholas, Hunter, Brad, and Cain

are with Jasper. Camille, Tatiana, Carl, and Eric are with Father." Ethan gave the instructions.

Every group went with his designed trainer. Ethan didn't tire them much and tried to ease their muscles for what was coming next. Jasper was his usual self and pushed them to their limits, but his group was a bunch of competitive teenagers, so it wasn't hard for him to make them show their best. Damien used the same tactic as his son and made the exercises were as relaxing as it was possible.

Twenty minutes later, Jasper blew his whistle once again. Another 5 minutes of rest, then Damien led the way to a new clearing where a high hill was dominating the area. Damien stopped walking and turned to his trainees.

"This is the hill you will be climbing next. This exercise is a killer for your legs, lower back, and lungs. To succeed in this, you need to breathe, never forget breathing, because if you do, you will be done. Go."

One hour later, Anna sat on the ground helplessly. She didn't understand the key to climbing this damned hill. Every time she neared the top, she came crashing down to the ground. Diana joined her moments later.

"I can't keep going on like this. Climbing this hill is next to impossible. Well, I can't say it is completely impossible because my blokes of cousins and brothers did it. They struggled a little, but they made it." Diana sighed.

"The only reason I am not crying yet is the fact that Tatiana is also on the ground." Anna giggled evilly.

"What is the reason you hate her so much?" Diana asked curiously.

"She has the eyes for my man. The moment she stops flirting with Hunter so openly, I will try and stop hating her." Anna said gesturing to Tatiana who was holding Hunter's arm and whispering something in his ear.

Diana laughed softly and shook her head. She really can't understand the dynamics of love relationships, but she tried to console her friend.

"You know that Hunter likes you not her, so don't let her cheap moves bother you."

"Ladies, I think it's enough chit-chat and maybe it's time you try and complete this exercise, so we can wrap this day and have our lunch and rest." Ethan interrupted them arching his eyebrow, and waiting for their response.