Part 6:Asher

May the Almighty's blessings be upon us all,Ameen.wish upon others what you wish for yourself.

I'm so sorry for the late updates,I'm swamped with school.I'll try and make it up to you.
Thanks you for adding to your reading list/libraries.
Thank you for voting/sharing.
Thank you for being patient with me.

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

I give you 30 seconds before I barge in and drag your lame ass out I screamed down the corridor leading to Amir's room.You clearly never heard about something called Sabr he said,as he came out hopping on one leg and trying to fix his boot on the other.

Whatever I replied rolling my eyes as I fixed up my crossbody and reached for the car keys.

Umma has traveled to minna for a naming ceremony and there was no one around to stop me from going horse riding. Amir plays polo for the wildbacks as a hobby but since it's unladylike for a girl to ride horses according to Umma I couldn't join in the fun.But regardless she has caught me a couple times and the thought of what followed after always makes me shudder.

With no snitches around AKA my little ones in sight I picked up my boots and got comfortable in the car while Amir finished what ever it was he was doing.

Finally I was galloping through the fields on Asher with the cold morning air messing my hijab,I felt free with all my worries melting away.The adrenaline rush was what I always craved that was why I let Asher loose and let do her thing.

If I knew you were trying to commit suicide I wouldn't have bought you here Afiya said Amir as he finally caught up with me looking so pissed. I shouldn't have let you ride this beast he's too wild,well so is his rider I retorted.Asher and I are meant for each other and I can't wait to make enough to buy him.

That would be in forever he scoffs and who told you he's up for sale?See please do things with sense before an accident happens because I don't know how to explain anything.No more joyrides or we are leaving.Yes sir I mock salute.I mean it he screamed as I set off again with Asher,this time easing off on the reins.

After a couple of hours we were done and I offered to groom Asher instead of the stable hand, when I rounded up I rested my forehead on his and fed him sugar cubes,this was our own little bonding whenever I get the chance.

He is such a beautiful sight to behold,jet black color that shines in the sun with piercing Ash eyes that made me name him Asher.This beast as they refer to him is my best friend.In our own special way He understood me.

You need to talk?asked Amir as he brought me out of my reverie,no let's go I'm done with Asher I said as I gave her a final pat and walked past him to the car.

I zoned out during the ride home.If you don't say in now you might blurt it out when your unconscious you know he pointed out as we reached honked at the gates.

Its nothing serious ya Amir believe me,it just some overthinking and I would stop since school resumes soon and I'm going to be buried under the workload stop bugging yourself,if there's anything you'd be the first to know.

Better he sighed,you better go take a long shower you reek of your beast.His name is Asher and he's heaven sent I argued.many are mad but few are roaming he sang disappearing into the house.

No better life than the life you living.
Vote/Share/comment.

Yours Amila💫