Part 2: Beginning of the end

Assalam Alaikum to anyone out there who     viewed/read this,I'm ready elated you thought this piece was worth your time.May the blessings of the Almighty be with you and your loved ones.Ameen.

"Praises to Allah who gives us life after He has caused us to die and to Him is our return" I said waking up for fajr prayer.As I was saying my morning remembrance,realization just hit me that ya umar "my G" just freaking asked me to be in a relationship with him...

Eyes wide as saucers I stared into space what the heavens was happening?how could I be so oblivious?why I'm so dumb sometimes? I kept asking my self.Then again it can't be I mumbled out loud, ya umar knows me like the back of his palm.He knows I don't pick on sublime messages easily,the cons of having a straight forward personality is that I expect everyone else to be like me.Ya Allah G why didn't you just tell me I groaned...

I reached for my phone not minding that it was far too early in the morning and dialed G's number,he didn't pick so I called back twice more before I realized he was avoiding.knowing too well that he doesn't sleep after fajr.

I went back to bed but couldn't drift off to sleep,because my mind was jumbled up with a thousand and one thoughts of me sabotaging everything single thing.For as long as I could think of I had a massive crush on Ya Umar and did such a great job at hiding it.We were best of friends and he did a lot of things out of his way to make me happy.Ya Umar was a gentleman in the true essence of the word.My knight in khaki I loved to think.

With the amount of guilt eating me up,I decided to call up my homegirl to figure a way out.A'i was on speed dail, that girl always came through for me.I bit my fingers as the phone rang something I did out of sheer anxiety.

Are you in the hospital? was the first thing she blurted out as she struggled to wake up,no A'i this is more serious than me being rushed to the ER.Ok......is G dead or have you ran insane to be calling me at 6am she seethed.A'i can raze a whole city down when anyone messes with her sleep,I always wonder how such a little body can contain so much rage.

G asked me out.......or so I think, G? G?asin Ya Umar gosh it's happening babes it's really going down she squealed in a single breath.When she realized I wasn't saying a thing,she whispered what have you done Afiya? A'i I asked him to elaborate and he told me he had an errand to run I tried to explain......as she cut me of saying elaborate?elaborate what? What is wrong with you? She shouted.congratulations Afiya you have done what you always do best,yet again you have sabotaged you dreams but this time around with the Noor of your life,your "Habiby" as she ended the call. At this point I realized the extent of what I have done and I felt my heart squeeze as I let the tears flow freely.

What do you think of this piece?

Who's Afiya really?

How does Ya umar feels?

Find out in the next chapter my lovelies.

Please vote/comment/share it means the world to me.

Toodles