Memory Loss Chapter 21

*** what is this well its a new chapter it is :D ahhh i know its been to long *dramatic voice and arm gestures* Anyways in the last chapter Bella decided to go off on her own! :O We also learned more about Jake and how he feels about his situation. In this chapter it goes on from that ... hehe i hope you shall like it... *laughing since I know what happens* haha so READ ON MY LOVELY DOVES AND SORE... I need help :/*** P.S- some of the feelings that Bella says about Damen about describing him is from personal experiences xD

Chapter 21

As I walk away from the old barn memories flashed through my mind. All the good  and bad memories with everyone. With Mace, Eve, Jake, Raven, Jesse and Max. Those are the names of the people who helped out a complete stranger that they found. They took me in and treated me like family. And what did I do? I put them in danger and I brought up memories from them that they probably did not want brought back up. So deep down I do know that leaving them and going on my own is the best decision… But there is still part of me that doesn’t want to let go of them. They will always be in my heart and mind and I truly do hope to see them again someday. After I find Damen of course though.

About a mile past the old barn as I walked I could see that the sun was just starting to come up over the horizon. It was beautiful. The clouds went from a grey white from the dusk of night, to orange and pink with the tops having the slightest amount of white. They reminded me of cotton candy. I would of stayed there and watched the clouds change colour and the sun come all the way up into the great big blue sky but I needed to find my Damen. So I headed on down the road in which we would of just started leaving from the barn. I wonder what’s happening back at the barn and if everyone is awake and found my note or not.

Back at the barn

Everyone was waking up from the sun being up at last. It had been a long day yesterday and they were ready for the new day. First Max and Jesse were awake then closely after them awoke everyone else. But of course Raven, the dark princess was the last to wake.

“Good morning everyone.” Eve said to everyone as Mace helped her up off the ground. Everyone was still groggy from just waking up. “How did everyone sleep last night… Me … well I got straw in places straw should never go on any human being.”

“Oh honey you have some in your hair… Let me get it out for you.” Mace said trying to hold back his laughter. After Mace helped get the visible straw off of Eve everyone said there sleep was good considering the awkward sleeping arrangements. “Wait… Where’s Bella? Has anyone seen her since last night?” Mace asked everyone looking around to try and spot her.

Then Raven came to join the group. “I haven’t seen Bella but has anyone seen Jake…?” Raven said sounding a bit worried. “I’ll go check the hay loft.” While saying that she was running towards the ladder. Shortly after she came down the ladder… Well got on the first of 5 steps and jumped to the bottom and ran to the others with a sheet of paper in hand. “Um guys we have some good news and bad news… What do you want to hear first?”

“Just start with the bad news first Raven.” Max said with his arm around Jesse. So Raven read the note that Bella left for everyone. Leaving Eve slightly crying and everyone else looking sad. Even Raven had a tear in her eye.

“Why would she say those things we weren’t in any risk of harm. She’s a part of this awkward family now and she knows that. Why would she leave, wait should we follow her even though she said not to?” Asked Jesse in her timid little voice. “Wait Raven if that’s the bad news… What’s the good news?”

“Well there’s an add on to this note… Jake followed her…” She said with a chuckle.

“HOW IS THAT GOOD NEWS!” Yelled Max. Everyone was shocked since Max has always been the quiet down to Earth guy who never really got angry or yelled.

“It was a joke Max, calm your hormones! So I vote that we follow out and find them. I don’t think Bella even knows that Jake is following her. So everyone pack up and we need to head out, we don’t know how far ahead they are.” And with that everyone dispersed and gathered there things to leave the barn once and for all.

Back to Bella

I’ve been walking for just over an hour now and I just have this gut feeling that someone is watching me. I’ve stopped a few times to look behind me but there’s just road, trees, flowers and fence. So I continued walking on until I hit a spit in the road again. So I closed my eyes and focused all my thoughts and energy on Damen. I thought of memories I’ve had with him, his features and personality. The way his eyes sparkle when he laughs also how he runs his thumb over my finger when we would hold hands. And mostly how he makes me feel. How even just thinking about him makes me feel like I’m an angle floating in the clouds and how there it feels like there is no one there but us. I could face anything, anyone if Damen was by my side. And with all that I heard his voice tell me to go left. When I opened my eyes I nearly had a heart attack.

“Hello Bella. How have you been?”

“JAKE!” Right before my eyes… there stood Jake just standing there and smiling at me. He must of heard me wake up and followed me. That…That little bugger! I’m going to KILL HIM!

***WELLLLL what did you think :D hopefully you like/loved/didnt mind it :3 TELL ME YOUR THOUGHT!! I LOVE READING COMMENTS!! So Jake followed Bella and now the whole gang is going to follow them. Bella is pissed that Jake followed her though of course... so we shall just have to see what happens with that :D***

*** VOTE, COMMENT *** WAHOOO <3 LOVE YOU ALL!!!!