Memory Loss Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Damen what are we going to do!" My worst fear was coming true.

"Just act like a doctor." He whispered. But I could hear the fear in his voice slipping through anyways.

"How would I know how to act like a doctor? Just because I was around them for a while doesn't mean I know how to act like one!" Like how did he expect me to know this? He's been around hospitals apparently so if anything, he knows how and should tell me how to. And now would be a good time, but I know this is just my panic talking and I will just have to try and follow along with whatever he does so we hopefully will not be caught and in serious trouble.

The person who caught use came out of the shadows and into the light. I looked like...no it couldn't be? Doctor Tyler? Does he ever go home? Its bloody 2AM, why in the world is he here? It's not like this hospital is busy.

"Nurses why are you here so late?" He said with a questioning look on his face as he got closer and closer to us. I'm still frozen in place with my heart now beating ten times faster. All I can think is that he can't get to close to us, last thing we need is him recognizing us.

Damen takes a quick look at me and sees that I'm frozen to this spot and cannot speak right now, so he takes the lead in talking. "We were checking on that Bella girl to make sure she was ready for tomorrow." As Damen spoke, I was able to muster out a simple nod in agreement. Afraid that he would recognize me if I talked.

"Ahh and is she all ready for tomorrow?" He stops coming towards us as we gave information only a staff member could possibly know about, especially since I'm told nothing here. Hearing the confirmation from Tyler's voice sends a shock through both Damen and I, I know he's thinking what I am. That the nurse was correct, and just how important it is to get out of here now.

"Why yes I think she is finally ready! Anyways, we should be leaving now. Have to get some sleep, I know I will if you know what I mean." Damen says with a half laugh and giving a wink towards Tyler. Oh, he's good at this believable nurse doctor acting stuff. Thank God he doesn't freeze up like me, yet another thing I can add to the list of The Great Attributes of Damen... as much as I just thought that as a joke, that would be hilarious to make and give as a gift to him. Mental note taken.

They both laughed as if they both knew what Damen was talking about.... Wait... Damen! How could he think like that! Making a sex joke like that! But naturally of course, Damen is smooth and figured out the perfect thing to say that had Tyler satisfied and started walking back in the direction that he came from.

We wave over our heads and half jog to the front doors, and just before we got through the door of the exit, I turn and say, "bye doctor Tyler." My eyes opened wide when I see Tyler spin 180 on his heels and stare directly at me.

"Bella?! Is that you?" Oh fuck! I blew it for us now... I was right all along to just keep my mouth shut for this exact worry

"RUNNN!!!" Damen and I both screamed at the same time. We both ran out of the doors while holding hands. Of course, he was faster than me so he kind of dragged me a bit, but I didn't fall... well at least not yet that is. I could hear Tyler behind us in the hospital yelling and telling everyone to find me at all costs but to cause no harm to me. He didn't say no harm will come to Damen however, he specifically said no harm to the girl. They can't hurt Damen, I just found him. I can't lose something else in my life...especially him.