Memory Loss Chapter 14

*** Okay so you've waited a bit but here it is :D Enjoy ***

Chapter 14

I was having troubles falling asleep. All I could think about was Damen. The way his eyes would sparkle when the sun hit them. When he would blush if I did, and how he would try and hide it. And most of all the way I felt when I was with him. I miss him so much.

Finally I was drifting off to sleep.

*Dream World*

It wasnt like and dream I've ever had befor. It was horrible. Damen was there . But he was strapped to an up right bed and looked scared and hurt. He had a cut above his eyebrow. It looked like ithad stopped bleeding though. He also had a black eye and a fat lip. He looked horrible.

I ran up to him and was yelling "dont worrie! Im going to get you out of here!" Thats when someone behind me was shaking me side to side. Back and forth.

"No leave me alone I have to get him out!" I was crying and screaming. There was no way I was going to leave him alone with out me. Not again.

I just kept repeating the same line over and over again. "No I have to save him! I have to save Damen!"

"Bella its okay your safe." Eve was telling me.

I lost it. So I huged Eve and just cryed into her shoulder. That was all just a dream. But I hope Damen wasn't being treated like that. And I hope hes okay. Where ever he may be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Damen- Present Time- Damen's POV*

I've been here for one days time now. But it feels like 5. It's 1AM and I refuse to sleep. At least not here. They would probably drug me or something. Who ever it be who took me here.

All I know is this place is creepy. I'm strapped down to a bed that's up right. Like really! Who ever does that ! You would think that its only done in the movies. But let me tell you it isnt. There's a metal table to my right with a bunch of surgical looking type instruments. They look really scary but I can't let them think that I think that. Or else they will toy with me by using them.

Now that I think about it I haven't really seen anyone since they took me the other night. One minute I'm tieing my shoes and the next I'm shoved into a van and seeing me pass Bella. Oh my Bella I miss you so much. I'll be with you soon, I promise. And I swear if they find and hurt you. They. Will. DIE! No one and I repeat no one! Will hurt you. Not as long as I can stop it. Or prevent it.

Thats when some creepy bald guy came out. Why did he seem familiar? Wait he wasn't alone. There was a man hiding in the shadows by the doorway.

"Hello Damen, remember me?" The man in the shadows stepped out into the light so I could see him.

"Oh my gosh, you? I thought you where somewhat me friend! You monster!" I said thrashing around in the bed trying to get loose so I can rip his head off!

"Now Damen this is no way to treat your step dad. And please call me Tyler." He said with a wiked smile.

*** WELL???  What did you think of the new chapter :D Hope you liked it! Vote, Comment, Share :D ***