Memory Loss Chapter 15

*** Here is the next chapter and ahhh Im so going to bed afte posting this XD its 12:30AM Ive been up since 9AM ***

***Chapter 15***

I spent the rest of the night with Eve. She said she would stay with me to keep me company. She fell asleep withen 30min. I don't know if she knows or not but she talks in her sleep. She mostly talked about her and Mace and how happy she is with him. And in between that she says gibberish things that make no sense. For example one minute she said...

"I love Mace so much."

And then the next she says "I wan't buttered corn on the cob." Yup I think I know what we will be eating tomorrow.

Finally I fell asleep. Happily I didn't dream about anything. Just darkness. I feel safer when I'm in the dark. Why I don't know, your guess is as good as mine.

Its mourning now, crack of dawn. I bet I'm probably the only one awake at this time. I quietly get out of bed so I wouldn't wake up Eve. She looked a bit cold so I put my afgan over top of her. Once I placed it on her she grabbed it and cuddled up tp it.

So I wen't through the door and closed it carefully. I wen't to the bathroom first to wash my face. When I open the door someone's allready there brushing their teeth. It was Raven's Jake.

"Oh! Jake you up." I said startled.

"Yah, I'm always up first thing. Never pictured you as a mourning waker." He said spitting out the toothpaste.

" Same to you. I don't know why but I feel safer in the dark." Why did I just tell him that?

"Hah same for me. We got a lot in common birdy."

"Yah seems so." WAIT! did he just call me birdy? Great I have a weird nickname all ready.

I washed my face and got out to leave Jake to do what ever else he needs to do in the bathroom. Next was to findn a bowl and ceriel to eat. I was starving. It's been a while since I ate last.

Jake came in once I found a bowl. "Hey do you know where the ceriel is?" I asked.

"3rd cuboard to your left." So I wen't and opened up the cuboard and there was lots to pick from. I don't even know what one to try.

"Do you want any?" Hopefully he will say yes and tell me which one he wants. At least then I'll know one to try.

"Sure. I'll have my fav ' Chocolate Cherios'."

Okay so Chocolate Cherios it is. I grab the box and another bowl and pur the ceriel. Next I got the milk and found some spoons to eat it with.

After putting the ceriel and milk away I went to the living room to the couch where Jake was sat. Gave him his ceriel and sat beside him and watched the news.

Thats when I noticed he was staring at me.

"Uh why are you starring at me like that?" I said with a questioning look on my face.

" Did you know that your really pretty?" He asked starring closer now.

"Uh I don't think-" Is all I could get out, because the next moment Jake has his hands on my cheeks and kisses me.

So I have no clue whats happening, so after about 15 seconds I push him away. Then slap his face really hard.

" Why did you do that!" Said Raven in a really loud voice that made everyone wake up aand see whats wrong.

SHIT! Well I btter go pack I guess. Why you ask. Well who would believe my story. Jake will probably lie about why I did it.

*** Okay so what did you think? Vote, Comment, Share *** This chapters cover is as Damen :)***