Memory Loss Chapter 17

***You wanted it and so here it is!!! The next chapter for *drum roll* MEMORY LOSS!!! :D you've waited for a while so I put a little tidbit I think you will enjoy ;) it involves Damen hehe Hope you enjoy it :D VOTE. SHARE. LIBRARY IT!. and COMMENT :D you're comments always make me smile :)***

Chapter 17

 I’ve been thinking about what Raven told me. About her not being legitimately related to Jake, it still shocks me because they look a lot alike from what I’ve seen. But there personalities are total opposite for the most part. I’m not sure who I like better. Jake or Raven… only time will tell I guess.

Raven’s warming up to me I think. She smiled at me when I walked into the living room, I haven’t decided if it’s a good or a bad thing being friends with her. Good I guess so I don’t have to worry so much about her biting my head off. Ever y one was shocked when they saw her smile at me. Jesse even came up to me asking if I’d need back up in a fight… I’m guessing she thought it was an evil smile of her plotting to kill me or something… hopefully she wasn’t and I’m right about us being friends… well at least acquaintances.

Damen’s P.O.V- (I know you love it :3)

 I can’t believe that Tyler is the one who kidnapped me! Especially that with all that is happening. After I figured out it was him the creepy bald dude; which by the way I now remember from the hospital. He was Bella’s therapist like person.  But anyways after I stared at Tyler for about 2 minutes yelling at him he sent the bald dude to go behind me and knocked me out.

“Ugh where am I?” I say as I move my head from side to side feeling excruciating pain on the back of my head.

“Sorry about that Damen we didn’t want you getting hurt so we nocked you out for your own good. Now do you have any questions because I’m pretty sure you do. So ask I’ll answer anything…. Well almost anything that is.” Said Tyler with a smug grin that ran from ear to ear. Man do I want to punch him in the face. Oh so bad I would love to do that.

“Hmm how about the major one… WHERE.IS.BELLA!” I screamed trying to lunge forward with no effect since one I’m tied down and two because my head is in so much pain.

“You have to calm down now Damen. Sadly I cannot tell you the condition your dear Bella is in at the moment.” He said with a stern face staring into my eyes.

“How! You’re the one who took us!” There was a fire sensation burning inside of me wanting to rip out of this bed.

“Because, I don’t have her here! She got away, but I will find her!” He said hitting his fist against the wall beside me with so much force he dents it a bit.

 “You know I will get out of here one day and kill you.” I said glaring at him as he caresses his fist which is bleeding from hitting the wall.

***End of Damen’s P.O.V*** Beginning of back to Bella’s***

 It’s night time now and everyone is watching a movie in the living room. Except me and Jesse that is. I’m off in the corner sitting in a chair writing in a note book thing that Eve gave me after the night I cried my heart out. She said to use it to keep track of my thoughts and to write my dreams down so to see if later they turn out to be a memory. She’s smart and vary kind for doing all of this for me.

 Jesse is listening to music and reading a book… I think it’s… Deadly Little Secrets. Looks interesting I’ll have to ask her about it later. If it sounds good I may want to read it.

*** Journal Entry #1***

I can’t stop thinking about Damen. How is he? Is he dead?!? Alive? I pray that he is alive. If he was dead… I don’t know what I would do. I still haven’t told him that I love him. I need to know if he loves me back, I hope he does. Mrs. Bella Riley… did I seriously just write that :/ Oy you know when you’ve fallen hard when… Oh I forgot to mention I had this dream last night. I was in a dark room and Damen was there he told me to get him out of there. He was chained to a wall and looked all beat up. So I ran towards him and untied him. Giving him a kiss then taking his hand and ran towards the door. But the door burst open and hit me square in the face causing me to fall to the ground and knocked unconscious. Then I woke up and started writing in my journal book. I’ll write back later. Until next time journal I bid thee farewell .

***End of Journal***

 I go towards where everyone else was in the living room to watch the movie. I sat beside Jake and watched the movie in silence. I didn’t pay attention as much as I would normally would while watching something. But I still watch it anyways.

***Well how did you guys like is :$ hope you liked it :D i have due lines for my stories now and friends are making sure I keep up with it :) new chapter for memory loss will be up in a bit :P I have a due date for The Past Unfolded to get done for Friday :P so I'll try and write fast XD LOVE YA Vote.Comment.Share.Library it :)***