Chapter 27

I immediately rang Q, Joe and Murr and told them my idea. They were ecstatic over it. As soon as I hung up, I rang Sals family and my family and told them what I was thinking.

As I was sat on the sofa, messaging them, I heard a knock at the door. I quickly ran and swung the door open to see Lucas stood there.
"Hi?" I asked in confusion as to why he was there.
"I'm here because... "Lucas began.
"Well why?... Sals not here so there's no reason for you to be visiting! "
"I need to talk to you "Lucas began.
"About what? We have nothing to speak about "I argued. Lucas stared at me helplessly for a moment, until he came to the realisation of why I was  angry.
"Look, I know we haven't had the best  relationship, but we need to be civil for Sal. You're practically part of our family now so why shouldn't we try to get along?" Lucas asked me with hope in his eyes. I stayed into his deep brown eyes for a moment until I realised maybe he was right.
"Fine "I quickly answered. I contemplated my choice for a moment, until I realised he was right.
"I know you hate this right now, you can surely see that this is the right thing for yourself and for Sal. We can get through this, trust me and in a few years you'll  forget about all the troubles we had in the past" Lucas reassured me.

Deep down, I knew he changed. He wasn't the same guy he used to be and if we are going to the family we may as well get along.
"Okay I trust you. Actually there's something I should tell you..."

******
Meanwhile, on the jokers tour, the guys had just finished preforming in Chicago, so they headed back stage to calm down.
"Guys, I'm starving" Joe whined.
"Yeah, me too" Q agreed with a smirk.
"Let's go out for a meal" Joe suggested.
"All Of is? Now?" Sal asked, the tiredness evident in his voice.
"Yes now, it will be nice" Murr said, persuasively.
"Alright, then" Sal agreed with a smile.
"I need to get changed first. Sal, can you come to the hotel with me, and we can meet Joe and Q there" Murr said. Q nodded and so did Sal.

They made their way back to the hotel as Murr got changed into a shirt.
"Ready?" Sal asked, impatiently.
"Are you?" Murr sarcastically replied, as he looked down at what Sal was wearing in disgust.
"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Sal said as he looked down at his clothes.
"Nothing" Murr pretended to lie.
"Fine. Give me five minutes" Sal huffed as he ran into his hotel room, whilst Murr waited outside. Before Sal left, after changing into a shirt and black jeans, he picked up his phone and saw a photo of us both on his wallpaper. He missed me, just like I missed him so he decided to ring- but I didn't answer. He sighed as he slid the phone into his pocket.....