Nightmares and The Past

Chapter 11

Rosie's p.o.v

Once pàpi said three I saw the most beautiful room ever. Everything was purple and blue my favorite colors. I was so shocked it's was a bedroom made for a princess. I had a whole bunch of instruments piano, guitar, and violin. The instruments I knew how to play. I looked around and notice on the wall it has my name written in cursive with a music note at the end of it. It was perfect I looked at the two out of three important guys in my life at my door and told them "thank you!" And ran up and hug them. I pulled away but then Pàpi whipped away my tears I didn't even realize I was crying till he did that. "Now go look in that door" Pàpi said. When I open Maddie was on the other side. "Our rooms are connected!!!" We both said at the same time. I see both grinning and nodding there head yes at us. We both walk toward each other rooms. I observes Maddie room. Her's was similar but had her differences. For example everything was pink and black and she had a heart after her name. She also just had a piano. I turn around and see Maddie leave with Pàpi and prince I decide to call Niall Prince. I'm gonna call him that cause I know he will be the only prince in my life. I see papa monkey looking around my room. I then decide to call zayn papa monkey cause to me with his hair down he kinda looks like a monkey. I ran and hugged him off guard. "What's wrong little love?" He says with a little giggle. "Thank you for everything" he then he lifted me and say on the bed with me on his lap. I hid my head in the crook of his neck. "Thank you for keeping me and Maddie and not throwing us back in the street" I say. "You guys are the best that has ever happen to us since we got Niall. Me and your dad are grateful that you guys came into our lives. We love ye he both of you no matter what." Him saying that made me cry I clung on to him and cried. I finally stop crying for a sec and said "I love you papa monkey" and snuggle deeper in his neck. I felt him vibrate from laughing. "Papa monkey?" "Yeah cause you remind me a monkey" "alright I'll take it little monkey". I pulled out from my hiding spot "really little monkey?!" He just laugh so I giggled and went back to my hiding spot. Papa monkey started to sing to me it was moments the same one pàpi sung to me earlier. Soon I fell asleep in papa monkey arms.

Zayns p.o.v

Rosie said it! She said I love you to me. I was so happy when she told me. I knew now she was now taking us in as her family. Calling us nicknames and say those three words. Her saying that made me feel like a father. I was so happy I couldn't wait to tell Li. He told me she said it to me and she finally said it to me.

Rosie's p.o.v

Dream

I was alone in a room. A dark room a very very dark room.

"Pàpi?"

"Papa monkey?"

"Prince?"

"Maddie?"

"Anyone!?!"

I screamed for someone. All of a sudden a bright light came into the room. I saw a figure standing there. Seeing there I got chills and not the good ones either. "Look what we got here little innocent Rosie". I knew that that voice that will haunt me forever. I backed away shaking and crying. It was Uncle Sam. "Oh dear don't be scared I'm gonna make you feel really good". "No get away from me!!!" "Don't struggle dear it will only be worst" he said with a evil smirk on his face "get away from me my 3 knights will come and save me watch!!!!" "No they won't dear I already killed them they won't come and save you". No not my dad's no Niall. "No I don't believe you Niall!!!" He got me I was in the black room again without him.

dream over

I shot up in sweat and tears. I woke alone but I remember sleeping in papa monkey arms. I turn to my clock and saw that it was 3 i. The morning I slept that long. I look at the end of the bed and saw piercing blue eyes. I was scared for minute but then realize there's only one person with those blue eyes and he's one of my knights in shining armor. "Niall!" I threw my arms around his neck and hug him like I wasn't going to him again. "It's ok princess I'm here and I'm not going anywhere I promise". I cried into his neck. A couple of minutes after I calm down Niall was about to leave "no Niall stay I'm scared" he looked down with a smile. "Anything for the princess" he laid down and I laid on his chest and traced some of his tattoos on his arms. Then one question popped into my head that I had to ask him. "Niall?" "Yes princess?" "How did you know to be here in my room?" He paused for a minute "I had a feeling to check on you two. I when I got to your room you were screaming for me so I didn't want to wake you so I just waited for your dream was over." He was like our knight watching over us. We stayed there in silence for a while. "Princess?" "Yes Prince?" I looked up and he had a confuse face on his face. "What?" I giggled. "Why you call me Prince?" "Because you call me princess and I know that when all the boys come in my life then leave me that you will be the only guy to be in my life that I will consider my prince even after when I'm married." Niall was quite I look up and see a tear roll down his cheek. I whipped it away and kiss his cheek "that the most sweetest thing I have heard since my parents died." I smiled then it hit me Niall's parents died. I wanted to know more about him. I waited a little and then ask him "Niall you know our story can I know yours?"

Niall's p.o.v

"Niall you know our story can I know yours?" One of my little princess ask me. I took a deep breath in the let it out this was the moment I was dreading. "When I was 11 my parents died a gang jump us killed my parents but kept me. They took me in but not for a good reason but for bad ones. They used me as a slave I wants to run away so bad. They then started to used me to sell drugs and to do a lot of dangerous stuff. Then got used to the lifestyle and decide to go with it and not to run away. One day they made me do drugs I listen and I got addicted to them. I was proud too I thought they finally accepted me and I fit in. Once I got into drugs then I started to get tattoos and piercings. One day the gang took me to a trade off where we give the drugs and they get the money or so I thought it was. I was about 13 too so I wasn't aware what they were up too. The gang seemed really weird that day too. They drag me to a alley I was ahead of them. All of a sudden I hear a gun clicking I turn around and I see the gang give me the most evil looks. Before I know it they shot me. I thought I was gonna die there. But before I black out I remember our dad's saving me. Next thing I know I'm in the hospital I looked around and notice that our dad's were there. That dad they convince me to let them take me in. I'm glad I made that chose or else I wonder have two wonderful dad's and two beautiful sisters now. I finally have a home with love in it." I realize when I was done I was crying. I look down and I saw my princess crying she then hugged me "I'm so sorry Niall you had it worst then us. You should of not gone though that stuff." She cried into my neck. "Do you regret not running away?" She ask. "No not at all" she gave me a confuse face. "Why you had a horrible life and almost died.!" "If I did I would not have met out dad's or you guys" she smiles and went back into the crook of my neck she does that a lot. I'm glad I told her I felt relief telling her. "Does dad's know?" I hear her say. "No you are the only one" "I'll keep your secret it it safe with me. But I have a feeling someone else knows" I wonder what she meant by that. Only she knew not even zayn and Liam knew About my past. After a while she fell asleep I heard her soft snores. After I drifted off before whisper "I love you Rosie"

Rosie p.o.v

Hearing Niall's story made me cry. It made me think what me and Maddie went though. When Niall was telling the story I knew Maddie was listening too I had that feeling she was hiding somewhere listening. I told Niall I would keep his secret and I will I won't tell anybody. I was happy he told me. I felt like we closer now. I knew Niall will be there for me and I'm glad for that knowing he will be there for me for anything. Niall thought I was asleep but I wasn't. I heard him say "I love you Rosie" then I heard snores I pulled away kissed his cheek and whisper in his ear "I love you too Niall" I then went back to my hiding spot and drifted of the sleep.