Telling the difference and adoption!!

Chapter 6

Maddie's Pov

As soon as the song came on Rosie and I started dancing. Not caring where we were we will always dance everywhere. We were so in to the dance that we forgot Zayn Liam and Niall were standing right there. Once we stopped we turned around to see Zayn and Liam's mouths dropped to the floor and Niall smirking. "Oh yeah they're amazing dancers I may have left that part out." Niall said. "Close your mouths you'll catch flies!" I said. "That. Was. Amazing!" Liam said shocked. "Oh girls did you know that was our song you were dancing too?" Niall said with another smirk. "No way!" Rosie said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes." Niall said. "Well that song is like amazing!" I said jumping up and down. "Zayn I think our daughters are fangirls in the making." Liam said laughing. "Oh God." Zayn responded smiling. "So any other secret talents you hiding from us?" Zayn asked. "You'll just have to wait to find out." Rosie and I said smirking. "Alright girls ready to go eat now?" Niall asked. "Yes." We said. "Where do you wanna go?" Liam asked. "Mcdonalds!" I shouted. "Really Maddie McDonalds?" Zayn asked. "I was kidding" I told them. They smiled. "Let's go where ever." Rosie said. During dinner Rosie and I got closer to Zayn and Liam, and when we got back to the hotel they asked if they could adopt us. We said yes of corse and they were happy about that. Tomorrow we're going to city hall where they'll be adopting us. "Get some sleep babes we have to wake up early tomorrow." Liam told us. "How does it feel to sleep in a bed after 4 years?" Zayn asked "amazing! Niall thank you so much for noticing us and Zayn Liam, thank you for taking us in." I said while smiling. "Your welcome girls. We love you even though we've all only known you for a day we are in love with you and we love you both so much and we promise we won't let leave you and we won't let anyone hurt you again." Niall said speaking on be half of all of them. We told them about our past and after that they responded with open arms. Rosie and I finally felt safe as we went to sleep. I felt 3 kisses on my forehead and heard good night girls we love you, and with that I fell asleep waiting for tomorrow's events.

*next day*

Zayn's Pov

I woke up excited. Today we are adopting the girls and I am so happy. Liam woke up Rosie while I woke up Maddie. we agreed that we would both be their guardians but to change it up they won't have the same last names. Rosie will have Liam's last name and Maddie will have mine. It will show the differences that they have even though they are twins. "Liam I'm really excited! We're going to have daughters!" He smiled and me and gave me a quick peck. "I know baby I'm excited too. Let's go see if they're ready." He said and we both walked out of the room. Maddie and Rosie were ready and dressed in similar outfits wait they're identical. "Oh come on girls don't do this to us." Liam said. "Babes we can't mix you up now! Please tell is who's who." I said they smirked "come on if you're going to be our dads you have to know how to tell is apart!" Who ever said. Damn it how can I not tell my daughters apart! Ugh. "NIALL!" Liam and I shouted. "What!" A sleepy Niall walked in to the room. "Tell them apart." I said. "I told you how to tell them apart! Look at their eyes." He said and walked away. Look at their eyes. Then I remember Maddie had one green eye and one hazel eye and Rosie has One brown eye and one blue eye. I looked at their eyes. "You're Maddie." I said pointing at her. "So you're Rosie." Liam said pointing at Rosie. "Good job you figured it out." Maddie said. "Clever girls." I said and they smiled at me. "Okay so girls because you're so similar but also so different we thought of something really cool, we are both going to be your legal guardians but Maddie you're going to be adopted under my last name and Rosie you're going to be adopted under Liam's last name." I told them. "Well that's cool." Maddie said. "Yeah babes so now you're Madeline Malik and Rosealine Payne." I said, and they glared at me if looks could kill. Liam slapped me on the back of the head. "Zayn Jawaad Malik you did not just call them by their full names you know they hate that!" He said to me. "Oh my God Maddie Rosie I'm sorry please forgive me?" I said with a pout and they smiled. "Of corse Daddy Malik we forgive you." Maddie said. "Yay." I said and we all giggled. "Oh gosh I have 3 children to take care of now." Liam said. I smirked at him "oh yeah Liam I'm such a child." He face palmed knowing what I was thinking. "Keep your thoughts to yourself Zayn your children are in the room and Thank God they aren't listening or I would beat you." He told me and I laughed. "I love you Liam now can we go adopt our children?" I asked him becoming impatient. "Yeah let's go, Maddie Rosie get your coats on we're leaving." He told them and they went. "BYE NIALL!" The girls shouted. "BYE GIRLS SEE YA IN A BIT." He said back and we walked out the door. We took a cab to city hall. Once we got there we went to the desk and they told us where to go. It took about 45 minutes to sign all the papers. "Congratulations mr. Malik and mr. Payne you're now fathers." The lady behind the desk said. Liam and I hugged and told each other how much we loved eachother. "GIRLS WERE YOUR DADDIES!" Liam and I shouted. They hugged us and we gave them kisses. "Come on babes let's go home." Liam told them as he grabbed Rosie's hand and I grabbed Maddie's. I love our daughters.