Nightmares and Bonding time

Chapter 9

Liam's p.o.v

It was 2 hours into the 14 hour flight back to London. I was the only one awake. It was hard to get the girls on the plane at first they were scared just like zayn was on his first flight. But once we got on everything was fine. Rosie got comfortable quick cuddling on Niall and hiding her head in the crook of his neck. Maddie was awake but zayn comfort her and she fell asleep a half an hour in. I look around and notice all four sleep. I thought to myself while looking around I'm so lucky to have these 2 girls and Niall and my loving boyfriend soon to be fiancée zayn with me. I decide to pull out my book and read for a little to burn time. But then I look up and notice Rosie walking over too me.

Rosie p.o.v.

I woke up in from my nap I guess. I find my self in Niall's arms I look up and see him sleeping. I look around and notice everybody is asleep except for daddy Payne. I notice he was reading. I love reading so much I wonder if he likes it with a passion like me. The curious self I was I untangle myself from Niall making sure I didn't wake him. I walk over to daddy to see what he was reading. "Hi daddy" I say sitting down next to him. "Hi sweetheart what are you doing up?" "Couldn't go back to sleep". I try to see what he was reading. I look at Liam hearing him laugh "curious one aren't you" "yeah I am, what book are you reading?" "Edgar Allen Poe poems" my eyes lit up in excitement "you like him too!" "So your a book worm like me huh?" He says looking down at me. "Yeah don't tell Maddie but I would sneak off to the library and read for hours. I would read every book that I could get my hands on." I said remembering all the books I read I basically read almost every book in that library. "Then I guess your gonna like my own personal library at our house in London" "no way! You have your own library!" "Yep I have tons of books" he says. "So tell what are your favorite genres?" He asked. Oh no here we go. After about a hour of talking about books I got tired and yawned. "Tried babe?" I nodded getting onto his lap and nuzzling into his neck like I do with Niall but for Liam I wrap my hand around his neck an played with his neck hair. "Liam?" "Yeah baby doll?" "Sing to me please" "anything for you baby girl". Next you know it he's singing a song I don't know the name of. Liam singing made me calm and drift of to sleep quicker.

Liam p.o.v

I started to sing Moments to Rosie. At the end of the song I hear soft snores coming from Rosie. She has a attachment to me just like how Maddie has with zayn. It's funny how Rosie has a attachment to me and Maddie has a attachment to Zayn they have he personality like us. Rosie is sweet, shy, caring, and I found out moments ago she's very intelligent. Half of the stuff coming out of that girls mouth I didn't even know. It surprising how she's only 15 and knows all this stuff. Those qualities make up her personality like mine. Maddie is crazy, outgoing, and sweet. She was different from Rosie. But those qualities make up her personality like zayns. Both personalities go with Niall to and thats why they both quickly got a attachment to him. Snapping me out of my thoughts I hear Rosie whimper in my ear then she started to stir in her sleep. I should wake her before her nightmare gets worst. "Rosie? Baby doll wake up your having a nightmare." Soon Rosie's eyes open allowing me to look at her beautiful eyes. All I see is fear in her eyes. "What's wrong baby doll?" She look like she was about to cry. "Uncle Sam he was gonna hurt me in my nightmare" she said with her tears finally spilling out of her eyes. "Baby doll don't worry I'm gonna protect you no matter what. I'll be there for you always and forever." "Pinky promise?" She asked. I stick out my pinky feeling her small pinky wrap around mine "pinky promise" I say bringing her pinky up to my lips giving it a light kiss. She gave me a small smile. She then went back hiding into my neck playing with my neck hair. That was the one difference she did when she was with me. She would play with my neck hair but with Niall she didn't do that too me. "Papi?" That's a new one name for me. "Rosie did you call me papi?" "Yeah I'll call you papi and zayn daddy that way you guys won't get confuse for who I'm calling!" "You are really smart Rosie!" "Thank you" I feel her smile against my neck. "What were you going to ask?" "I was wondering if you could sing for me?" She asked shyly. "Of course Rosie also you don't need to be shy around me." I feel her nod. I started to sing Truly Madly Deeply. At the end of the song I hear Rosie say "love you papi" followed by light snores. Hearing that made my heart fluttered. Hearing her say that made me so happy. I finally know that she loves me as a dad and. Soon after Rosie I drifted off to sleep still thinking about Rosie saying this 3 little words.