Isnt goodbye forever

Chapter 7

Rosie's p.o.v

"Rosie wake up love" I heard daddy Payne say. I groan "come on love Maddie is already up." "Rosie doesn't like waking up she loves her sleep!" I hear Maddie say "just like your father malik" Liam says laughing. "If you don't wake up Rosie I'll get Niall to tickle you that way you get up" "ok fine I'm up" I say half asleep. I get up and head to the kitchen of the hotel room. Daddy's and Niall got a suite so it's basically like a apartment. I sit on the couch next to Niall in the living room. "Morning babe" "good morning Ni" I say cuddling up to his side. When I finally get comfortable he puts his arm around my shoulder and lean his head to the side that way it was on mine. I finally feel comfortable around him. As we were cuddling I realize that today I woke up feeling loved for the first time in 4 years. After yesterday's events I know that me and Maddie have a great future ahead of us. I know that daddy Payne, daddy Malik, and Niall will protect us and make sure were safe at all times. I know for a fact that they won't let anybody hurt us. As I was in thought I realize I was drifting off to sleep but before I got pulled in Niall shook me. "Babe I know you want to sleep but me and our dad's want to tell you guys something so wake." "Niall?" "Yes Rose?" "Carry me" I say extending my arms out. "Ok fine only because I love you" he carries me bridal style while I nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck. I inhale his cologne for some reason his smell calms me down and makes me feel safe. As we reach the kitchen I see Maddie talking with daddy Payne and daddy Malik they all stared at us and awe at us. Niall sat me down on the stool. "She's just like me we both love are sleep" daddy Malik says. "So girls we want to tell you something" daddy Payne says. We nod for him to go on. "Now that your our daughters and Niall's sisters, we think that's it's a good idea to bring you two back to London were your home will be". Me and Maddie looked at each then back at our family. "We would love to go back to London with you guys!" Maddie says we all cheered and grouped hug. In that moment I finally felt like I'm part of a family. "Alright girls go pack we bought you suitcases there already up in your room" Niall said. "Ok!" We both said and ran off to go pack. When we reach the room we saw pink suitcases and purple suitcases. "I call pink!" Maddie yells. I laugh to myself typical Maddie. As we were packing our clothes Niall bought us my mind went back to mom and dad. "Maddie?" "Yeah?" "What about mom and dad" I say looking up at her. "We have to move on Rosie they would want us too" "I know" I say sadly. "Let's just pack ok?" "Ok" I respond holding back the tears. I wanted to say goodbye to them one last time before we leave. That's when I got the idea. Once I finish packing I say "I'll be back I finish packing I just need to talk to Niall quick" I tell Maddie she nod in response. I walked towards Niall room and knock I heard a come in then I open the door. I saw Niall laying on his bed looking up I went over and crawled next to him and nuzzled into his neck. It seems like nuzzling my head into his neck is a habit for me. "What's up babe" he asked "can you take me somewhere before we leave" "sure love let's go". We walked out but not before Niall scream "be back soon!" When we go into the car he looked at me "where are we going love?" "The cemetery to say goodbye to our parents before we leave" I look at Niall and see sadness in his eye. He started the car and we drove. A few minutes later we arrived. I walk to the spot that I knew by heart with Niall following behind me. I would always come here when I was sad or needed someone to just listen. It was my safe haven. We finally stood at the spot in front of the two stones. That's when I lost it I cried and fell to my knees but I didn't touch the ground Niall caught me before I could hit it. I found my way to the crook of Niall's neck and cried while Niall rubbed my back and calmed me down. About 5 minutes I was done crying. I finally looked at the stones "I promise this isn't goodbye forever" I say. I went to get up but Niall tighten his grip on me. I give him a confuse look "it's ok babe I'll carry you back" I nod. I put my head in his neck and slowly drifted off to sleep thinking about my parents.

Niall's p.o.v

Seeing Rosie like that brought back memories for me. When she broke down like that made me remember when I was like that when my parents died. I had no one after they died just like the girls. I was going to be put into a foster home but Liam and zayn found me before they put me in it. They took me in and took care of me just like what we did for the girls. I was glad I found these girls. They are so special and unique. I heard soft snores in my ear signaling Rosie fell asleep. She has a thing with nuzzling her head in my neck. I find it the cutest thing ever. Rosie will be the one that will have a really close attachment to me. I hope I'm the mom she comes to for comfort or just need to let things out or if she she just wants to talk. I placed her carefully in the passenger seat trying not to wake her. As I drove to the hotel I was thinking that I never want to see Rosie like that again. Her crying just broke my heart. It made me want to protect her and be there for her when she needs me. We finally arrived at the hotel. I walk in our suite and Liam notice us. "Is she ok?" "Yeah she's fine just had hard time saying goodbye to someone." He looked at me like he knew what happen then nodded and went to zayn and Maddie on the couch. I walk to Rosie's room and tried to place her on the bed but she wouldn't let go. I laugh to myself I laid down with her on to nuzzling her head deeper into my neck. "Don't leave me" I hear her say. "I promise I won't I'll keep you safe princess don't worry I'm here" once said I drifted of to sleep.