Getting to know each other and dance surprise?

Chapter 5

Zayn's p.o.v

I'm so nervous right now. What happens if they don't like me. Or think that I'm scary with all my tattoos. I feel a hand grab mine. I look over and see Liam holding it. "It's ok babe everything will be ok" he said giving me a peck on the lips. As we start to depart the plane I'm shaking. We make are way though the terminal Liam holding my hand the whole way. As we get out we hear "ZAYN LIAM!" We look over and see Niall with 2 adorable girls hiding behind him "NI NI" me and Liam say. As we got closer to them we see the girls clearer they were hiding behind Niall's leg. One looks like she has blue eyes and the other looks like she has green eyes. Niall introduces us to them. "Guys this is Madeline and Rosealine but you don't call them that you call them Maddie and Rosie because they hate their names." Liam introduces himself first "hi girls my name is Liam" he says with his cute smile. "Hi I'm zayn" I say with a smile. The girls finally came from behind Niall's legs and that's when I notice. I notice there eyes wow they were just wow. One had one blue and one brown eye while the other had green one hazel. They were so beautiful not just there eyes but them as well. "I'm Maddie" one said giving a small wave she was the one with one green eye and the other eye hazel. "I'm Rosie" the other said with a small smile. I can defiantly tell she was the shy one and Maddie was the outgoing one. Once they introduce them selves we gave our baby boy Niall a hug. Once we got out of the airport and though the cameras and screaming girls we finally arrived at the hotel. The girls were quite the whole way. When we arrived at the hotel we decide to take the girls out for dinner that way we can get to know them better. "Hey girls why don't you go change for dinner" Niall said "yes Niall" they both said walking away. "Once they come out you will see that there different ever though there twins". Niall was right once they came out it was like wow. Maddie came out with a leather jacket with light wash ripped jeans with a black shirt that says pow with black combat boots. Maddie had the bad girl look. While Rosie had the innocent look. She had a orange crop top with white lace with a light orange blazer with a dark orange skater skirt with white converses with a red heart on them. "You look beautiful girls" I say. "Thank you" they say with a blush. "Now let's go before it gets to late." Liam said. This well be an interesting night.

Rosie p.o.v

As we were walking for some reason I stayed close to Liam while Maddie stayed close to zayn. I don't know when to call them dad's. "So Rosie how old are you" Liam asked "15" I say. "You guys look younger" "yeah we know" I say giggling. "When's your birthday?" "February 1st" I answered. "Wow just like your uncle Harry's" he says with excitement "who is uncle Harry?" "He one of the other member he's the boyfriend of Uncle Louis you will love them trust me" he says with a small smile. I have this weird feeling that me and Liam will be really close. I look over at Maddie and see her talking to Zayn. 'Wheres Niall?' I thought to myself. I look behind and see him behind with his hands in his pocket. I go next to him he gives me a confuse look. "You looked lonely back here" I said. "I wasn't though I just want you guys to get to know you new dad's". I looked forward and see Liam and zayn talking to Maddie. "Well Maddie is talking to them and plus I don't like seeing you lonely" I say. He gives me a smile "your a sweetheart you know that right" "I been told" I say. "You two are like totally different people" Niall says "your more shy and caring while Maddie is outgoing and not afraid to put herself out there" he continues. "Yeah we are difinally different from each other were not the same at all on the inside but in the outside we are." "You got that right" he says laughing. We walked a little further then I heard a song I look at Maddie and we know what to do next without speaking to each other.