London here we come

Chapter 8

Maddie's Pov

I woke up in the hotel suite that daddy Payne, daddy Malik, and Niall got for Rosie and I. I was just laying in bed when daddy Malik walked in. I hid under the blankets. "Maddie babe wake up." He shook me and I laid still "Oh so your trying to trick me aren't you." He said and I could hear the smile in his voice. I nuzzled my head in to my pillow again pretending to sleep again. "Hmmm okay I'll just tickle this little lump in the blankets then because I have a feeling it's my daughter." He said and started tickling me. "No daddy stop I'll get up I promise!" I screamed between laughs. He stopped and smiled at me. "But babe you tricked me." He said with a pout "I'm sorry I love you." I said as I hugged him and put my head in his chest listening to his heart beat. "I love you too baby." He said and kissed me head. "Come on now mad we have to get up." "Okay!" I screamed and walked on my hands to the kitchen something I learned in dance along time ago. "I didn't know you could walk on your hands Maddie." Daddy Malik said once I reached the kitchen. "One of my many secret talents." I said. "What's next then babe a triple back flip in the air?" I smirked at him. "Oh my God you can do that?" He asked. "Maybe..." I trailed off. "SHOW ME MADDIE PLEASE?" He begged me. "Okay fine lets go out side." I told him. Once we got out side he took he phone out. "Wait babe don't start yet I gotta record this and show everyone how amazing my daughter is." He said. He hit record and I did my best triple back flip in the world and landed on my feet. Daddy Malik's face was priceless. He turned off the camera. "Babe that was amazing. "I told you!" I said. We high fived. "Good job babe daddy is proud of you." He said and I smiled because I feel loved for the first time in 4 years. When we walked in to the house daddy Payne and Niall were awake. "Where did you guys go?" Daddy Payne asked. "Outside where Maddie did a triple back flip." Daddy Malik said. "No way." They said at the same time. Daddy Malik pulled out his phone and showed them the video. "Wow Maddie that was amazing!" Niall said. "Can Rosie do that too?" "You'll have to wait and find out because I am not telling her secret talents." I said. "I'm going to go wake Rosie up." Daddy Payne said. I knew that would be hard because Rosie loves her sleep. "Come on Rosie Maddie is already up." I heard daddy Payne say. "Rosie doesn't like waking up she likes her sleep!" I shouted. Rosie finally got up and went over to Niall while I stayed in the kitchen with daddies. A few minutes later Niall came in carrying Rosie and it was so cute I loved seeing my sister happy and trusting them because then I know that it's perfect for both of us. "Okay so babes we have to ask you something." Daddy Payne said. We nodded him so he could continue. "Now that your our daughters, we think that's it's a good idea to bring you two back to London were your home will be" daddy Payne said. "We would love to go to London with you!" I said I'm really excited. "Well then why don't you girls go pack." Niall said so we went to go pack. While we were packing Rosie said "wait Maddie what about mom and dad?" She said and I took a deep breath "I think it's time to move on Rosie, they would want us too." I said kind of regretting it because I will miss them but I know they wouldn't want us to stay here forever and they would want us to move on. Rosie finished packing and she told me she would be right back that she had to ask Niall something, I knew exactly what she was going to ask him to take her to say goodbye to mom and dad. I'll ask daddy Malik to take me later. After I finished packing I went to go sit on the couch with daddy Payne and daddy Malik and I cuddled in to daddy Malik's side and took a deep breath. "You okay mad?" He asked me. "Yeah I'm fine I just have a lot on my mind." I said. Which I do and on top of that I know that Rosie is crying. After a few more minutes Niall came in carrying Rosie as she was sleeping. "Is she okay?" Daddy Payne asked. "Yeah she's okay she just had a hard time saying goodbye to someone." Niall said. Daddy Payne nodded like he understood. Niall took Rosie into her room. I knew they were asleep and I knew we were probably not going anywhere for a while so I decided to ask daddy Malik to take me to see my parents. Daddy Payne went to go take a nap too so it was only me and Malik. "Daddy?" I asked "what baby?" "Can you take me somewhere?" I asked "sure baby may I ask where?" I looked down "to say good bye to my mom and dad." I said quietly I wasn't sure if her heard me but he did. "Oh of corse baby come on let's go." "Can I have a piggy back ride!" I asked with my best puppy face. "Yes baby you can have a piggy back ride." He said I screamed yay and jumped on his back. "Maddie quiet people are sleeping." He scolded "sorry." "It's okay I just don't want you waking up people because then they will be in a bad mood." I nodded and we walked out of the door. When we got to the cemetery my eyes were brimming with tears but I willed myself not to cry. Bad girls don't cry I kept telling myself. I got to their stones. "Mom dad I love you so so much. Thank you for every thing. I know you'll be okay with Rosie and I going away with our new family but we won't forget you. I know you'll always be with me, and this isn't good bye." I said a tear rolling down my face but I quickly wiped it away not wanting to cry. I felt daddy Malik's hand on my back. "Maddie it's okay to cry." He said and I knew he was right so I let all the tears fall down my face as I cuddled in to his chest and he picked me up. "Daddy please don't leave me I love you." I said nuzzling further in to his chest. "I will never leave you baby girl I love you too so so much." He said and carrying me away as I blew a kiss at my parents tomb stones and sighed I love you before falling asleep to the sound of daddy Malik's heart beat which calms me down.

*a few hours later*

I was being carried by daddy zayn because I was still tired from the day. Our flight from London was tonight and we were on our way to the airport. Rosie was sleeping in Niall's arms and I was fighting my eyes. "Go to sleep Maddie I got you our flight isn't for a couple more hours." Daddy Malik said to me and cuddled me back in to his chest because he knows the sound of his heart beat makes me go to sleep. I slept for a few hours until I woke up to the shouting Ziam! Rosie and I both shot up and I was really confused but daddy Malik calmed be back down. It was a fan but all I could think about is who's Ziam. The plane finally arrived and as we were brooding Rosie and I got more and more nervous since we haven't been on a plane in so long. We both stopped short nerves getting the best of us. Let's face it we were scared to get on the plane. Niall noticed first. "Babes what's wrong." We didn't say anything we were just frozen from fear. "Girls are you scared it's okay if you are." Daddy Payne said to us. "You know girls I'm scared of planes too but daddy Payne and Ni Ni will protect us all I promise." Daddy Malik said. "You promise?" Rosie and I said at the same time with our puppy face.! "Yes babies we promise." Niall said as he grabbed our hands and brought us in to the plane. I hid in Zayn's chest as the plane started to fly and fell asleep once it was in the air. I couldn't wait to start my new life with my new dad's and brother. I know Rosie and I will enjoy this. Can this plane land faster?