Chapter 9 - Coming out

Liam's POV:

We picked up food and made our way to my house. We quickly parked and ran inside as the snow started to fall again.

We locked the front door and pulled out the food from the takeout bags.

I started to eat as so did he and it was lovely.

"I should have taken you to a restaurant to sit down and eat at." Theo frowned.

"Why? This is perfectly fine with me, besides, you suggested this." I say sincerely.

"I know. But I still want to take you out." Theo said to me.

"Woah! Like a date? Sorry bro I'm not gay." I mocked with a jock voice and Theo laughed and shoved me lightly.

"Straight guys don't sound like that." He scoffed.

"How would you know? Your not straight yourself." I dissed and he laughs some more.

"Cheeky aren't you?" He said and hugged me. I accepted it and let his heated body warm me up. "no but seriously, let me take you out one day."

I huff and smile at how cute he is for asking me to go out to eat with him in Publix's so quickly.

"Alright." I agree.

He kisses the top of my forehead and we go back to eating.

———————————————————————

After we ate we headed back to my room and snuggled up to each other in bed. I was tired for having to wake up early and Theo was tired from wrestling all morning. That type of rigorous exercise can be exhausting at times.

I had my head on his chest as Theo stroked my hair quietly. I listened to his beating heart that pumped perfectly making me feel more calm and at ease.

"What are you thinking about?" Theo's voice spoke softly as he look down at me.

"About stuff." I say simply.

"What kind of stuff?" He asks.

"About us." I say to him.

"What about us?" He asks again.

"What is this? What are we? Do you really like me or are you gonna screw me over—" I rambled.

"of course not! I would never do that to you." He said and pulled me closer to him. "I love you too much to do that." He whispered.

"You Love me?" I ask him.

"Well...yeah...sorry am I going to fast?" He laughed and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

"No not at all." I say to him and cuddle closer to him.

"What do you want to do?" He asks me.

"I just want to lay here, in your arms..." I drift off and close my eyes, my body and mind falling asleep on top of him.

———————————————————————
Theo's POV:

"Honey were home!" Someone yelled from downstairs.

I stirred in the bed and felt Liam still wrapped around me. Crap I fell asleep...

Wait.....

Shit, His parents are home!

Before I could leave the room or do anything, his mom walked in and stared at us in surprise.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know Liam had company." She said awkwardly.