Chapter 29

Rachel was surprised at how easy it was to gain access to Finn's office. After stopping to pick up some Chinese she had caught a cab to the high rise building and used the elevator in the car park to get to the top floor where the Hudson and Associates offices resided. Isabel was right the card she had given her ensured that she could get through all the security measures they had in place. 

It wasn’t hard to find Finn's office once she reached the correct floor, it was the biggest office and it had his named etched onto the door. The door was open and as Rachel approached she could see him sitting back in his high back leather chair, pen in hand and reading over some notes. He looked tired and stressed she thought but at the same time incredibly sexy she had no idea how he pulled it off. 

“So how does Chinese for dinner and me for dessert sound?” she asked as she leaned against the doorframe. 

Finn's head snapped up and his eyes met hers when he heard her voice “Rachel” he said shocked “what are you doing here?” he asked dumbfounded. 

Rachel grinned “well my incredibly sexy boyfriend is working overtime and I figured he would be too busy for dinner so I brought it to him” she explained holding up the bag full of Chinese food. 

Finn licked his lips as he looked at her, she was right he was starving and it wasn’t just for food. He threw the brief he was reading down on his desk and smiled at her “come here beautiful” he whispered huskily. 

Rachel placed the Chinese down on his desk before moving around it to take a seat in his lap. She leaned in to give him a brief hello kiss but Finn sunk his hand into her hair and pulled her harder against him. He kissed her passionately, drinking her like he was a starved man and when he pulled back panting he grinned at the ravished look on Rachel's face. 

“How did you get in here?” he asked her. 

Rachel smiled wickedly “I have connections you know” 

“Isabel?” he asked. 

“Yeah she gave me her all access card and I’m glad she did” 

“Me too” he agreed. 

He looked from Rachel to the bag then not sure which he wanted to devour first “You hungry?” Rachel asked. 

Finn's stomach chose that exact moment to growl and Rachel laughed “I’ll take that as a yes” she said as she jumped off his lap and went and got the bag full of food. 

They settled on the couch that Finn had in his office with boxes of Chinese and chopsticks “This is good” He told her with a mouthful of sweet and sour pork. Rachel giggled at him as she delicately sucked some noodles into her mouth. 

“Thank you for that” Finn said as he cleaned up the boxers and put them in his trash. 

Rachel smiled “Your welcome” she told him. 

He walked towards her then an evil grin on his face “what was it you said about dessert?” 

“And here I thought you were too busy to eat” Rachel said. 

“I’m never to busy for you” he told her as he covered her body and pressed her against the back of the couch. 

Finn nipped at her mouth eagerly until she opened up for the invasion of his tongue. He tasted spicy like the Chinese he had just eaten but also his usual sweet taste as well. Rachel wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him with her as she sunk further into the comfortable couch. 

“God Rachel ” he moaned as he moved his mouth away from her mouth and down her neck, over her pulse point. “I want you so much” he told her.