Chapter 15

The next hour and a half flew by for Rachel and before she knew it Jennifer was on the intercom telling her that Finn Hudson was here for her. 

“Send him in” she requested. 

She stood up from her desk and began straightening her short red shirt as Finn walked through the door. He smiled at her before he allowed his eyes to travel up her body. 

“Hi” she smiled. 

Her hair was flowing and she didn’t have her suit jacket on, just the black lace top she wore under it and Finn thought she had never looked sexier. 

He walked towards her until he was close enough to lean in and kiss her cheek “Hi yourself” he replied. 

Rachel blushed “you look good” she smiled at his crisp grey suit. It never ceased to amaze her that he could look so gorgeous in both a suit and a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. 

“So” Finn said his eyes travelling over her again “do you” 

“Let me just grab my things” she told him then turning around and reaching over her desk, her reach caused her skirt to ride up her shapely thighs and Finn couldn’t help but groan. 

Rachel heard him and her head snapped around to meet his desire filled eyes and she gulped, before she knew what was happening she was pressed tightly against his body his mouth gently and passionately loving hers whilst his hands ran up her sides. 

“Finn” she moaned opening her mouth wider for his invasion. 

Finn took a few steps forward until Rachel was pressed against her desk “Hmm I missed you” he admitted as he trailed his mouth from hers down her exposed neck towards her collarbone. 

“Me too” Rachel moaned as he bit gently on her neck. “God I want you” she found herself telling him. 

“Me too” he told her swooping back up to claim her lips again.

Rachel's hands moved to the buttons of his suit jacket then and she undid them before pushing his jacket off his shoulders. 

“Can we” Finn asked between kisses “here?” 

The room only had a few windows and most of them had the Venetian blinds closed. 

“No one ever walks in without knocking” she told him “plus Jennifer will tell them I have an appointment” she smirked as she shifted so she was sitting on the desk and began working at Finn's tie. 

She wasn’t moving fast enough for Finn so he covered her hands and undid the tie and threw it on the floor with his jacket. 

Rachel's quickly undid the small buttons on his work shirt whilst Finn's hands cupped her breasts. 

“Oh god” she whispered. 

When Rachel had Finn's shirt off she allowed him to pull her own shirt and bra off, the moment she was exposed to him Finn covered her breasts with his mouth. “God Finn” she cried. He loved both breasts thoroughly whilst his hands caressed high on her thighs before finally dipping under her short skirt. 

Rachel rub Finn's hard cock over the fabric of his dress pants “I cant wait” he groaned, he hadn’t been with anyone since Rachel over a week before and he was so hard right now. 

Rachel made quick work of the buckle on his belt and the button and zip on his pants before pushing his pants and boxers down around his knees. 

Finn rubbed Rachel's pussy over the fabric of her panties and groaned when he realised she was wearing garters that were holding up her stocking “Your so fucking sexy” he told her. 

Rachel stroked his hard cock in her hand “Please” she pleaded, she was so ready for him she was aching. 

Instead of fiddling to get her panties off Finn shifted them aside before leading his hard cock to her. He rubbed the tip against her slick opening a few times before plunging in with one smooth thrust. 

“yes” they both hissed together. 

Finn pumped in and out of her hard and fast, there was no going slow today they both wanted each other too much. 

“Yes oh god yes” Rachel moaned. 

“You feel so good” Finn moaned back. His balls tightened then and he felt his cock contract and he knew he couldn’t hold on any longer. 

“I’m coming oh fuck yes you feel so good” he whispered in her ear. 

Rachel arched into his slamming thrusts and felt her own orgasm fast approaching her, the feel of Finn's cum bathing her walls deep inside was all it took to push her over the edge. 

“Oh god, yes, yes” she moaned quietly aware that she couldn’t be too loud. 

Finn pulled out of her slowly and Rachel moaned at the lost of him inside of her. 

“Hmm that was amazing” he told her. 

Rachel smiled shyly “yeah it was. 

They both stood up and put their clothes back on and Rachel brushed her and reapplied some make up “I hope your still planning on taking me to lunch?” she smiled. 

“Of course” Finn whispered huskily as he watched her throw on her suit jacket and step back into her sexy black high heels, he couldn’t believe he wanted her again so quickly. 

“Good” Rachel said. 

Finn offered her his hand then and Finn led them out of her office and towards the elevator.