Part 13

Brendon Urie's POV

I impulsively yelled out

"I'm in here!" without thought, and a second knock sent me jumping. I pushed Anniese to move to the corner where she wouldn't be visible, a weird indent in her arm sending questions through my head. I cautiously opened the door just a crack, sighing when it was just a worker.

"We're closing, so I need you to finish your vaping or lines of crack, whatever you're doing just head out," he was a teen slighter taller than me, face layered with acne and snake bite piercings below his chapped lips. His hair was greasy, swiped over one side of his face.

"Oh sorry, I was just hiding from a friend as a joke,"

"Alright, have a good night," he squeaked, and with that, I walked out with Anniese. We left the building onto the cold pavement, a dark navy beginning to cover the sky. I held Anniese's freezing hand in mine and walked down the path, closer by the step to Andy's house. I took a turn into a large suburb, Rich St. was where most of the baby boomers found settlements and it made it better that there was a lake surrounded with trees, going fishing as they pleased. We took constant zigzags, the roads were unusually made, round at each turning point. Anniese was a lot calmer in the secluded area, knowing the chances Ryan had found us were low. By now, the only thing lighting our path was the street lights and light pollution in the sky, a raging anxiety growing worse inside me, my stomach twisting to a pulp. Oh yeah, we haven't had food since this morning. I felt the food from the morning begin working its way up my body, the fate quite clear. I ran over to the light post to grab onto it for support, and let my double breakfast fall into the grass.

"What the fuck, Brendon?!?" I looked up at a worried Andy, pacing towards me. He was wearing an acdc tee and some black plaid pants, his hair in a mess. I shuffled to stand up and collect myself, wiping my eyes. 

"Oh, hey, can we stay a night at yours until we can find better?" Andy was more confused than with our old math teacher, obviously a million thoughts running through his poor head. 

"Okay, what the fuck," he shook his head. "I'm cool with having you over but there's so much I've missed," I looked back where Anniese stood, shocked. I quickly rushed to her and brought her in a hug.

"We've made it, we finally got away from that hell hole and everything is going to be okay," I pulled away, smiling at her before l unlatched my arms completely. Anniese followed behind me into the boy's house, a large entrance with a chandelier above our heads. a closet sat across from a stool, assumingly for sitting on. We walked past the kitchen, covered in white tiles and a marble counter sitting in the middle, important papers scattered over the majority of space there. Once inside Andy's room, a faint Pierce the Veil was coming from his speakers, filling the small room. Two mattresses were spread on the floor, blankets scattered everywhere other than the mattress. A guitar sat collecting dust in the corner, and fairy lights lined the above area of his window. I sat exhausted on the mattress, Anniese sitting next to me and resting her head on my shoulder. "Where are your parents this time?"

"Cruise to London, of course," He chuckled and quickly let his half smile fade. "Do you guys want some warmer, disease-less clothing?" we both nodded vigorously, Andy heading out of the room to get clothes. He came back with some t-shirts and sweatpants and headed out so we could change. 

I tried not to look at Anniese, it would've been disrespectful, but I glanced back accidentally. Her hair fell onto her bare back, and she moved it in front of her. That's when I saw her arms. Covered in deep pink indents, fresh lines layered above old scars. I quickly turned my head back. I had seen glimpses of her arms before, but I didn't have the opportunity to see the full damage she had managed such a thin body part. I looked back quickly, throwing the fabric over my head and pulling the sweatpants up. I looked behind me and saw Anniese tossing my jacket around the tee. It probably wasn't the right time to bring it up. 

"I'm gonna head to bed if you guys need anything! There's hot water on the stove for hot cocoa if you'd like!" Andy yelled from the other side of the door. Anniese chuckled at how dorky my friend was, and I half smiled back. I sat on the opposite mattress of Anniese, quickly jumping up when a spring from the fabric poked out at my ass. Anniese clenched her stomach laughing, and I glanced at her before pushing the mattress to the side and taking a seat on the floor.

"You dork," Anniese stated, "just sleep here, we can sleep sideways if it bothers you," I blushed and sat by her, turning to face her. Her eyes were sky blue, her large jet-black pupils reflected by the light. I admired her face, and without thinking twice, kissed her. I pulled back, shock in both our eyes, then kissed her again, cupping her cheek as our lips intertwined. Anniese shuffled her hand through my hair, grasping on ever so lightly. I suppressed a moan when her teeth grazed my bottom lip, our bodies moving closer to the mattress.

"Holy shit," I whispered into her mouth, closing my eyes as my breath steadily increased.

Anniese's POV

I whimpered at the loss of Brendon's lips but was fine with it when he threw his shirt off. He started kissing my neck, and when he reached a certain crook I let out a moan, resulting in him repeatedly kissing the area, sure to leave hickeys. I kicked my pants off, arching my back as he planted his lips right below my collarbone.

"Oh my God, Brendon," I moaned out, and he grunted into my skin. He tugged lightly at my jacket, so I tore it off, only to have Brendon frown. Oh shit.

"I saw them already, don't worry," I sighed, but held my breath when he lightly grazed the newest cut with the back of his cool hand. "I didn't see this one though, I thought you were happier now Anniese," I furrowed my eyebrows and pursed my lips, a hint of sexual frustration coursing through me.

"I didn't bother you about new bruises. Just fuck me, Bren," I watched him blush at the new nickname, but quickly brush it off.

"This is serious, and that's deep. Just let me pull it together with some band-aids," he dragged me out of the room, to the kitchen, where he pulled together the cut gently with a couple band-aids. I grunted when his finger slipped and touched the exposed flesh. "Shit, sorry, are you okay?"

"Yeah," and with that, we went back into the bedroom, where the soft sound of Fall Out Boy was now playing. The frustration faded, and an exhaustion quickly took its place. Today was so much, and I just needed some rest. I lied down on the mattress, Brendon following and tossing a blanket over the top of us. We spooned in the dim light of a lamp on Andy's desk until I had fallen asleep in Brendon's embrace.