Part 7

Anniese's POV

I hope Brendon didn't think it was his fault for leaving. I wasn't reading, I was staring at a jumble of words, contemplating whether or not to tear into my skin and let blood fall into the drain of the plastic broken sink. I stared at my twisted reflection, distorted by the people who managed to dent it, and all I saw was a mess, my makeup dripping down my cheeks and foundation cracked where I had been straining my face. I pulled the razor off of the sink counter, pushing in, and pulling. Adrenaline rushed through as blood fell rapidly out of my body and into the sink, I overlapped the cut and watched as more fell out. A tear pierced my cheek and I sank to the floor, covering my arm with a paper towel and leaning against the cabinet. 

Brendon's POV

I stumbled back into my room, scratching at my upper arm aggressively. I always mess everything up. Every little thing I do seems to piss someone off and I guess there will never be an escape from that. I slowed my breathing when I saw Phil again. He was sitting on top of my desk, legs crossed. He tilted his head at me, raising an eyebrow as if a sign for me to elaborate. 

"Fuck off," I mumbled under my breath and he chuckled. 

"If only I could. Alright, how would you rate your dep-"

"I said, fuck off," I looked him dead in the eyes and smiled. "In the nicest way possible, of course," and he squinted.

"Sorry, can't do that," he smiled back, and I growled under my breath, pacing back and forth.

"9," I stated and looked up. He tossed me a stress ball and I caught it, practically tearing it to shreds while grinding my teeth. 

"Anxiety?"

"9.5," I squinted my eyes and bit my tongue, holding back tears. 

"I'm gonna round that to ten," he scribbled onto the clipboard. I plopped on the ground and stared at the ground. 

"Any self-harm in the past 24 hours?"

"How would I even-"

"Nevermind it then," he cut me off and I went back to biting my tongue. I felt the walls begin to spin around me and tried to squint it away. "Hey, are you alright? You're really pale," I attempted to push myself off the ground, stumbling back against the wall. I watched the room evaporate as Phil rushed over to me. 

"I- I- I'm fi-" I whimpered, collapsing on the ground.

(A/N - so sorry for such a short chapter, I ensure you the next one will be vv thiccc)