Part 10

I gathered myself out of the bedroom, knowing Brendon would understand and help me out. I tried to walk over to him, but he glanced at me and walked away. What was he doing? Did I do something wrong? He looked around and walked up to me. 

"I thought I loved you, y'know, but to seem so caring for me just to fuck your psych tech, fucking disgusting. Bye," He smiled at me and walked away. I sat mouth parted and tears starting to build up, watching him practically slam his door behind him. I sat by the bookshelf, staring out the window as I let myself try and en Crprocess things. A puddle was forming below me, tears building up. Ryan. He fucking bragged to Brendon, saying we had consensual sex. Doesn't he know better than to believe that? Why is Ryan doing this? Did he say that he loved me? I started crying more trying to process it when a voice spoke up from behind me.

"Hey, peer boundaries suck, but that's not the worst is it? Let me guess. Ryan tried to fuck you, but when rejecting, fought back by telling everyone lies and doing everything he could to shut you up," I looked back confused, but looked back out the window when she motioned for such. "Why do you think I have double meals, Ryan fucking jizzes in it too, it's so fucking disturbing and wrong. And then Crystal takes in nothing but water every day. She talked to me one time, basically Ryan's sex slave so she can keep her habits up," I stare wide-eyed at the sidewalk outside. 

"There's plenty more fucked up with this place, but I won't make you explode today," she stood as if to walk away, but then paused.

"I know you like that Brendon kid, I'll talk to him for you, and let me know if you need anything," I blushed and bounced my leg looking at trees in the distance. 

Brendon's POV

Crystal walked up to me sitting by Anniese's door, and crouched by my ear as if to whisper something. I recoiled away from her, but she gave me a dirty look and leaned back in.

"Anniese doesn't love you, idiot, she's literally banging that Ryan psych tech. Who would love a mess like you anyways?" I didn't take her seriously, maybe it was just a joke to make me laugh. But when I heard faded shouting and whimpers, I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to erase what I just heard from my head, but it was true, Anniese didn't care about me, but a man years older than her, and I was a mix of disappointed and angry. I walked around the area, watching Ryan walk out of her room, a smirk plastered on his face. Maybe 4 minutes later, I saw Anniese. I stopped looking at her and walked further away, her perfect features in the hands of a fucking lunatic made me want to cry senseless. I sighed and walked up to her, collecting myself. 

"I thought I loved you, y'know, but to seem so caring for me just to fuck your psych tech, fucking disgusting. Bye," I walked off to my room, shutting the door and collapsing on the ground to cry. What was this world? I should've known the perfect person had a secret side, but even then, I wouldn't have guessed she cared so little about her body she would let people do that to her. 

I was scribbling in my journal when a knock came from my door. When I stepped outside, I was pulled to the side. Coraline was looking at me maybe a foot away from my face, concerned. 

"Anniese isn't a slut, and Crystal is. You've basically torn her apart by saying that shit, you just assumed the first person that told you she was a slut was being honest,"

"No, there were noises coming from her room,"

"Yeah, probably her uncomfortable in that fucking pervs touch," she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Today is the 4th of November. You've been here almost two weeks now. It's supposed to snow soon and if you want to get the hell out of here with your girlfriend you have to leave soon retard," I was so confused as my mind attempted to put together what was happening. "If the snow comes, you have no chance at finding a way out of here, and you're trapped here all winter,"

"I can just lie to my case manager," I shrugged off the idea of being here more than three weeks. 

"You idiot, sure you can, but nobody cares about trapping you of all people here. Anniese on the other hand, Ryan will do everything to keep her here for his own pleasure. You have to leave this hell hole and soon before the snow comes," I furrowed my eyebrows and bit my lip, glancing over at Anniese who was focused on the trees outside. Most of them were stripped of leaves, yellow scraps left on the ground to be raked. A wind pushed the naked trees along and I watched one of five leaves left on it fall. 

"How do I get out of here?" I asked, looking back at Anniese.

"Convince the staff to take us outside, hide in the little crease by the fence, and crawl out of the broken fence panel. You won't have much time before checks so you have to be fast and know where to go. A Wendy's isn't far from here, I can draw you sorta a map of where we are," I smiled, and she smiled back. She clearly has been here a while and has probably been outside of here as well. 

"Thank you so much," I let a dopey smile cross my face. This place was fucked up and I wasn't going to stay here -or let Anniese stay here- any longer. 

(A/N ~ here goes my dumbass trying to make things interesting again lmao, I'm kidding, this is weird, but it is part of it. Just stick with me here haha)