☽ christmas {e}

y/n

i widely smile at ethan and grayson's lit up house. the christmas spirit reflected off of it and into my heart. i glance through the front window as i walk up his porch steps, seeing ethan and grayson decorate the tree.

i laugh as ethan throws a red ornament at grayson, and they break out into a play fight near the tree.

my fist knocks loudly onto their front door, just beneath the large reef. "baby!" ethan opens the door, greeting me. i giggle as he grabs my waist, pulling me into his house.

'rudolph the red nosed reindeer' played loudly as ethan pecks my lips. "it's very... festive in here." i laugh, looking around his decorated house. "i'm proud." i nod, looking back at him.

"me and grayson have been working on it all day." he groans, unzipping my jacket and gently slipping it off of me.

"well it looks great." i smile at ethan, causing him to smile back. he reaches over me to hang up my black jacket on a hook beside the door.

"thank you, baby." he leans in, connecting his warm lips to mine. i smile into this kiss, causing him to smile too.

"hmm, cinnamon?" i question, slightly pulling away as our foreheads rest against each other.

"i put it in my hot chocolate. and i put peppermint in yours... your favourite." he smiles, pecking my lips before fully pulling away.

"let's go, baby." he wraps his arm around me and leads me to the living room.

"y/n!" grayson yells, running up to me and ethan before engulfing me in a hug.

"hi grayson." i laugh, knowing he's missed me.

"how was new york?" he asks.

"great. it was beautiful around christmas." i smile, just realizing i haven't seen him since i left for new york. ethan had came to my house right after arianna and i got back.

"so, a christmas story?" ethan asks. i look to him, shrugging.

"elf!" grayson yells.

"i agree." i shrug, walking away from ethan to stand beside grayson.

"ya, ethan, you suck." grayson shrugs, just like me.

ethan jokingly rolls his eyes. "you guys are just basic." ethan walks to us.

"hey, your basic!" i giggle, stepping back, but he steps closer.

"is that so?" he runs to me, lifting me up over his shoulder.

"ethan!" i giggle, slapping his back. he turns me around in circles, causing me to laugh even louder. "your such a goof!"

he turns me around and i feel my leg hit something. "ow." grayson groans, causing ethan and i to laugh even louder. "that hurt!" he whines.

grayson pushes ethan and i, causing me to scream, and ethan to stumble. we fall onto the couch, and i end up in his lap. "i love you." he whispers.

"i love you too." my fingers push a strand of his brown curly hair from his face. this was a good moment, one i would cherish forever, and ever.

"elf it is."

————

hi friends !!

omg i know i've been gone for so long, trust me.

i'm sorry but i'm back now !

i love you all.

X, V