☽ cuddles {g}

you sat on the couch in between your best friend and grayson, ethan and aaron on the other couch. recently, you had developed feelings for grayson, as did he. your friends just found out yesterday so you both were scared to do anything while you watched the movie.

"come here," grayson's warm breath sounded in your ear causing a light pink shade to form on your cheeks. you smiled and looked towards him.

you scooted over onto his lap, his arms instantly wrapping around you, your head laying on his chest.

"here love birds," ethan said, throwing the fuzzy purple blanket he was using over to you and grayson.

"thanks bro," grayson chuckled, covering you and him in the blanket, your eyes fluttering shut just as grayson kissed your head.

"i really like you..." grayson whispered very quietly into your ear, a small smile forming on your lips as you cuddled closer to him.

"i really like you too," you whispered back, turning your face slightly to see him looking down at you, a small smile on his pink, plump lips.

your eyes reverted back to his and away from his lips, but his were on your lips. you decided to be bold and lean a little bit closer, as did he. soon, you could feel his breathing on your lips.

"aren't you going to kiss me?" you asked before his lips met yours. it was a soft yet memorable kiss, one that you wished not to forget.

but he would never forget it.

because he knew he loved you now.