☽ pregnant part two {g}

one month later.

you haven't heard from grayson, at all. no texts, no calls, no visits. he said he needed time so you never even bothered trying to contact him. but you did go sleepless nights crying yourself to sleep.

you got home from school, changing into a black tank top and sweats, your baby bump being visible. striding towards the kitchen, you poured some lucky charms into a bowl. you've been eating cereal for dinner almost every single day this month, not in the mood to actually do anything anymore.

after turning on netflix, you sat on the couch, eating cereal: the usual. three knocks were heard at the door causing you to groan and walk towards it knowing it was chase, your ten year old neighbour who won't leave you alone.

the door swung open, "chase i said-" you began but stopped very quickly when you realized it wasn't chase.

it was grayson.

"what are you doing here?" you asked in pure disgust. he left you because you were pregnant, with his baby. he actually had to think about it, that shouldn't be a choice, it should automatically be a yes. he said he loved you.

"baby, please," he begged for you to hear him out. a part of you wanted to slam the door in his face, tell him to never come back. but you knew you couldn't do that, you loved him. so much.

so, you left the door opened, walking back to the couch, grayson closing the door and hot on your heels. "sit," you demanded. he sat on the couch, glancing at your cereal.

"where's your dinner y/n?" he asked while you pointed to the cereal.

"don't tell me you've been eating that every day for dinner," he begged, grabbing your hand and this time you didn't let go; you stared into the distance.

"you left me because i'm pregnant. you got me pregnant and you left. you told me you loved me." you said the only thing on your mind right now.

"i do love you, so much and you know that baby. i needed time to think about it, it was a lot to process and i never thought i'd have a child." he told you and it did sound pretty believable.

"when i was 14, i got hit really hard in the dick at football. i went to the hospital that night and they told me i can't have kids. i told myself i wouldn't let it affect me, but it did. it did affect me. so when you told me you were pregnant, i couldn't believe it was my baby. i thought you cheated on me. but i went to the doctors and it turns out the doctor i had didn't know what he was talking about," he explained and a sudden wave of relief washed over you.

"don't ever think i don't love you y/n because this past month has been torture without you. without your beautiful smile, cuddles at night, evening showers, dinners where i stare at you endlessly. i've missed you," he said, leaning in slightly.

"i love you. so. much." you stated before smashing your lips onto his. the kiss being full of everything you needed, everything he needed.

**

lol the end of this 2 part imagine haha