☽ first kiss {g}

hi i want food

❃❃❃
"where are we going?" you giggled as grayson pulled you through the streets of new york. the two of you had met a couple days ago on your vacation to new york.

"i want to show you something." he answered, a huge smile on his face. "i've never showed anyone, i found this place when i was a kid." he yells over the loud bickering on the new york streets.

"what made you want to show me?" you ask, smiling as you look down to your locked hands.

"your special." he looks at you, smiling, causing a deep blush to rise to your face. you lean your cheek on grayson's shoulder, when you both take a right turn.

after what felt like hours of walking, you were finally there: at the top of a hill, a perfect view of the sunset. "grayson, oh my gosh." you gasp, and he squeezes your hand tighter.

"come, there's a bench over here." he pulls you over to a black bench, in front of the beautiful sun set. you sit down next to grayson, your thighs touching because of how close you two were sitting.

"it's beautiful." you say in awe, still gobsmacked. grayson laughs, unlocking your hands so he can turn to look at you.

"i really like you. and i know we've only known each other for a couple of days, but it feels like years." he exaggerates, causing a large grin to appear on your face, while you gazed into his eyes. the sun was slowly setting behind you.

"i really like you, too. but i don't know about this long-distance thing." you frown, causing him to sigh. his hand rests gently on your thigh before he begins talking.

"i'm willing to try for you." the smile returns to your lips, and next thing you know, the both of you are slowly leaning in towards each other.

your lips connect; the feeling surreal. you both could practically see, feel, and hear the fireworks around you as you kissed. it's like your lips were meant to be molded together; they fit perfectly.

"i'm willing to try for you, too." you breathe, before connecting your lips again.

"do you want to come over, to my hotel?" he breathe, your lips barley touching.

"sure." you smile, standing up along with him.

"i'm really glad i met you." he locks your hands, causing you to blush. "i wasn't going to come to new york, either, and i'm so fucking glad i did." he says and you giggle.

"i'm glad i met you, too. i have another boyfriend to add to the list." he gasps, widening his eyes before you erupt into a laughter fit.

"hey! i want to be the only one on the list." he pouts, the sunset glistening on his beautiful face. [an: ok, fUcK]

"you are, don't worry." you smile, pecking his cheek.

"you missed!" he exclaims, causing your smile to grow.

you lean in and peck his lips, causing a huge grin to erupt onto his face.