☽ pushed {g}

-

your small hand was interlocked with grayson's large one as you walked down the busy halls of your high school. the bell had just rung and everyone was trying to get out fast including the soccer players, one being grayson. there was a soccer game today after school and grayson wanted his lovely girlfriend to stay and watch, so of course you said yes.

suddenly you were shoved into the wall beside you, your hand leaving grayson's as a pain began in your shoulder. "watch where your fucking going!" the guy yelled.

grayson's head snapped towards you than back towards the guy who was walking away, his friends laughing beside him. after grayson stormed off towards him, you knew this wouldn't end well.

he grabbed his shoulder and whipped it around so the guy was facing grayson. in this moment, grayson didn't care about his soccer or leaving, someone hurt you and they would get punished.

"don't ever fucking touch her again," grayson hissed in the guys face. now, they were extremely close and you were very scared grayson would do something.

"aw, is she your little girlfriend? after everyone rejected you in grade twelve you moved onto grade elevens gray?" he questioned, spitting in grayson's face.

'they knew each other?' was what you thought in this very moment. "i hope you understand that i'm so in love with y/n. when i look at her i can't even think, when we touch i can't breathe. age doesn't matter, what matters is that we're happy, something you'll fail to see if you keep acting like this," grayson spoke more calmly, turning on his heel and walking towards you.

he leaned in and gave a soft, small kiss, but one to make your insides go crazy. "goodbye anthony, i'm not wasting my time on a fight with you," grayson glared at the guy before grabbing your hand and leading you back down the hall.

"i'm proud of you baby," you spoke softly, your other hand tracing small circles on grayson's arm, something he loved.

"i'm not going to the game," he spat out and your eyes widened a little bit.

"what? why not baby? you've been looking forward to this for so long!" you cheered, trying to convince him as he held the door open for you.

"you're coming over, i want to show you how much i love you," he said before letting go of your hand and gripping your waist to smash his lips onto yours.