☽ good morning {e}

-

-

your eyes fluttered open to see your boyfriend, ethan staring at you, a small smile on his plump, pink lips. a small giggle left your lips as he pulled you closer into his lips. this was your first sleepover where you had the house to yourself. grayson was over at nate's, and his parents were out of town.

"good morning baby," his morning voice sounded, muffled by your hair which he was mumbling against. your hand began tracing small circles on his toned something, one of his favourite things you did.

"hi," you giggled, happy that you were with him. he loved you so much and he really did want to be with you forever, as did you.

"hungry?" his raspy voice asked you. you thought about food and realized you were hungry. "yeah, what are we having?" you asked, getting excited to see ethan cooking. you turned your body so your elbows were propped on his chest.

"don't worry baby girl," he said, gently pushing you off and standing out of bed, throwing on some pants over his boxers that he slept in. he grabbed his shirt and tossed it to you, a small smile on his face.

you stood up on his bed, fixing the wedgie on your panties and throwing the shirt over your head. "you're so sexy," ethan smirked, walking towards you and planting his hands on your waist.

"i love you," was all you could think of right now. how much you were in love with him.

but that's all he was thinking about too.

"i love you too," he mumbled, letting go of your waist and turning around so you could jump on his back.

he piggy backed you to the kitchen, setting you down on the counter. he squeezed your thigh lightly before walking towards the cabinets and grabbing a bowl, along with a fork. he placed them beside you while you reached to grab his phone which was charging all night.

you did your fingerprint and started opening his snap chats, he didn't care, he trusted you. "aaron wants to go shopping at 3," you stated as he looked towards the stove to see it was 12:24.

"i wanna spend the day with you. but, you can tell him to come over, invite nate too. tell them two o'clock." he told you as he stirred the scrambled eggs he was making.

you put an ugly snapchat filter on you and captioned it: e says come over at 2. you sent it to both of them and placed his phone back down on the counter.

"y/n," ethan's voice said quietly as you watched him cook eggs on the stove.

"yeah?" you answered, criss crossing your legs on the counter and carefully looking at him. he slowly looked up to you and smiled at you.

"i love you so much, i know i say it all the time but yesterday night just made me realize i never, ever want to lose you," he said rather quietly, staring at the pan he was cooking with.

a small blush rose to your cheeks, a big smile plastered across it. "i love you too baby," you replied. you wanted to be with him forever too, you didn't know what you would do if you lost him.

"ok, it's ready," he cheered, pouring the eggs and toast onto two plates. you jumped off the counter and walked to the table, sitting beside ethan.

"can i have a kiss, i didn't get one today," ethan pouted as he poured you a glass of orange juice. you stood up on the chair and connected your lips with his. "your so short," he mumbled against your lips.

"your so cute."