☽ cheater? {e}

"y/n!" my friend calls and i snap my head towards the voice, seeing a worried maria.

"i-i think ethan's cheating on you." even know maria was drink, your heart still fell.

"w-what? where is he?" he told you he was going swimming and you said no, now you wished you went.

"outside. he's kissing jenna!" your heart beat increased at the thought of ethan kissing somebody else. you quickly ran to the back door, and out into the backyard seeing a bunch of teens swimming. looking around, you finally spot two people making out.

your eyes water as you see jenna... and ethan. "e-ethan?" you whisper, letting a tear fall from your eyes. he didn't even answer you.

"ethan." you say louder and push his shoulder. he snaps his head up towards you and you cry again, this time happy tears:

it was grayson.

"oh god! i thought you were ethan, oh my goodne—"

"hey, baby." ethan's voice sounds, wrapping his arms around your waist. grayson winks before standing up, helping jenna up as well. you turn around and smile at ethan.

"no, baby girl. what's wrong?" he asks and you forgot you were crying until he wipes your hot tears away.

"i'm fine now. i thought grayson was you, kissing jenna." ethan's eyes go wide.

"i would never ever do that to you. i love you, and only you." he beams, leaning in to kiss your lips. you smile into the kiss and it was the best feeling.

"i know baby, i just got scared after maria came over telling me you were cheating." you giggle, wrapping your arms around his neck as he pulls you closer to his body.

"let's go home and cuddle. i missed you." he pouts and you giggle.

"you saw me yesterday!" you exclaim.

"that's long!" he is still pouting by this point and you laugh, pecking his lips.