☽ suicide note {g}

dear anyone reading this,

         it's been a long run, full of both happiness and sadness: the two best emotions you get to experience. i loved life, but losing her was worse then any pain in this world and it was unbearable. maybe i'm selfish, but if there's a chance of seeing her again and not living this dreadful life, i will take it.

       ethan. i love you. you've been my best friend since forever. you've put countless smiles on my face and managed to make me laugh even at some of my hardest times. you are my brother, my best friend and i know you will be happy again. don't, don't sit around missing me. live your life, marry her, i know you love her. visit mom and dad and tell them i miss them so much. i love you all with my heart. but ethan, you knew how much i loved her.

         y/n. her name brings tears to my eyes. for anybody who didn't know y/n, you missed out on a whole lot of happiness. we met at summer camp when we were fifteen. i remember thinking she was the most beautiful girl i'd ever seen, and she still continues to win first place. i fell in love with her instantly, dropped everything just for her. she wanted to travel the world, more than anything, with me. of course i couldn't turn down the offer to travel the world with the love of my life. but i wish i did. i wish i did. i wouldn't of been here writing this if i did. the plane crashed to our first stop, she be rf got to visit another country. it's been 401 days without her and soon, i will be reunited with her. i'm more excited than i was when ethan and i reached 10 million subs on youtube.

       if your reading this and you made me smile atleast once, thank you. thank you so much. but without her i couldn't smile anymore, my happiness was drowned.

goodbye.

x, grayson.